Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by hair type : Other
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.6

on 4/12/2018 10:04:00 AM

It's either love or hate with this one. I heard soooo many people talking about this perfume and its lasting power that I wanted to give it a try. Not for me. It's giving me a headache and I can't get it off my clothes. Way too sweet and girly for me. Smells like expired sugary stuff to me.

on 2/26/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very vanilla-y! Smells exactly like Lavanilla - vanilla perfume. Identical...Dry down anyway. Cotton candy disappears sort of fast. Anyway, I probably like this one a hint more than Lavanilla bc of the yummy cotton candy.

Edit - 3/3 the dry down....on me anyway is Thierry Muglers Angel perfume. I'm talking hours later....it's super lasting power is also reminiscent of Angel. Crazy for and eau de toilette. Not Angel is the beginning or middle ...but the end end...waaaaay dry down. I know Angel also has cotton candy. I probably like this better now than Angel.

on 2/24/2017 4:51:00 PM

It is so sweet but comforting, smells like you have wrapped yourself in cotton candy and liqourice. I like to put it on before I go to bed. The sweetness is a bit too overpowering to wear it everyday, but once in a while on a wintersday it is nice and cozy. It isn't easily available where I live, so I had to ship it from Spain. It lasts long and is cheap in comparison to other perfumes.

on 1/21/2017 11:20:00 PM

I'm always one to give credit to fragrances that start enduring trends. Pink Sugar did just that in 2003, kicking off the ultrasweet "gourmand" trend that's now been done to death by celebrity and high-end fumes. Pink Sugar was an original when it launched... And I don't just like it. I LOOOOOVEEEE it. (Btw I'm 45 and not prone to using words like "LOOOOOVEEEE" but it just seems.right for something so yummmmmie... There I go again.)

Pink Sugar is basically cotton candy in a bottle, with an ingenious little twist of anise and lemon (just enough to balance out the diabetic load) and when it all.comes together on my skin, it's pure joy. For an eau de toilette, it's potent and lingering, so.stick to.3 sprays at most. Very sweet fragrances like this can quickly become headache material if oversprayed. PS.dries down to a caramelized vanilla, but always retains that almost fizzy cotton-candy note.

If you think it's childish, don't wear it-- but keep.in mind that Coco.Mademoiselle and La Vie Est Belle are quite sweet too, and no one thinks those fumes are childish. I wore PS to the Women's March on 1/21/17 and it wasn't out of place with the serious message we were sending. It smells.great and girly, but not juvenile. Give it a shot; you may be surprised by just how.wearable.this little.confection can be.

Horray for cotton candy!!

Reminds me of being a kid at a carnival. I feel so playful when I wear this scent. So original. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner? It's an everyday "pick-me-upper". It's great that it's not another overwhelming girly floral scent, like all the other perfumes. It's perfect, my favorite scent!

on 8/20/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a blind buy for me and I'm soooo glad I did! The cotton candy & caramel scent is sexy and draws people into you. I get so many compliments on this one. 15 years married, 4 kids and I can't keep my husband away when I wear it. LOVE this sweet sexy sensual scent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

on 3/19/2015 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Amazing omg. Smells like a gourmand orgy in a cylindrical bottle. MmmmmMmMMMmmMm gotten SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! More than any other perfume I own! So yummy

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

After reading reviews I had to try this! Today I was very disappointed with it, expecting better in some way. Its vanilla that's all. I could not pick up any touch of floral or anything else. Well that was just smelling the tester strip but I'm well aware that it could have changed to something different on the skin, I've read that it changes to a licorice scent which I don't like the thought of anyway. I sort of expect a vanilla in most fragrances to be the later stage of the wear, not the beginning.

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

Popular Fragrances