Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

on 8/17/2014 2:53:00 AM

okay so ive been wanting this perfume for a while now...and i finally got it!! So now I can give you a review. I am OBSESSED with sweet, warm, and girly smells (I love to smell like candy). I really love this scent because it's sweet, and smells like cotton candy in a more sophisticated type of way. BUT if you don't like sweet smells then this is not for you!! I always get compliments with this, and I am just in love with it. I just hate how expensive it is!! So if you don't wanna pay the price of pink sugar, and when I can't afford to buy this, I have a few dupes that i've found that smell similar. Body fantasies cotton candy, and the VS Pink warm and cozy scent. Try pink sugar out girls!! P.S. Vanessa Hudgens and Ariana Grande wear this perfume.

on 2/9/2013 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this fragrance. I've read so many great reviews on it, however I thought it smelled very odd. I was expecting this sophisticated cotton candy smell and it is nothing like that! More of a old licorice and burnt vanilla smell. On top of that, it's rather expensive! Before buying this product, I definitely recommend testing it at a store first.

on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 AM

I can understand why so many girls love this. This is a VERY, VERY sugary scent. If you don't like for exempel "Fantasy" by Britney, and if you find it too sweet, well this is nothing for you. This is THE sweetest perfume, ever.
It smells so wonderful, on the right person. My friend wore this before, and everytime she walked by, you could smell fluffy marshmallows och lollipops and everything sweet you could imagine. But does it work for me? No... :/ On me it smells like reeaally burnt sugar, not even in a good way, with some very strong licorice, which I'm not a fan of, at all. I wish I'd work for me too, but it doesn't.

So, before buying it blindly, please try it out first. With the right body chemistry it's just wonderful! :)

I LOVE this perfume. First of all, I got the rollerball version, which I think saves the amount you have, because when it's in a spray bottle, some of it is wasted it huge sprays that don't even go on you but into the air. I got it about a year ago, and I still have over half of the bottle left, and I use it nearly every day!

I loved the smell; a warm, vanilla cupcake sugary scent, definitely living up to it's name. The rollerball is 20ml and was priced at about 19 dollars. Who could go wrong with a price like that?

I loved the little round bottle with the swirl, too. It's very femine, but it's nice because I'm not all that much into pink at the same time.I've gotten so many compliments on it, so I've made it one of my favourite perfumes yet!

Definitely buying it again!

on 9/17/2012 5:17:00 PM

I don't own this product, but I have smelt it numoruous* times at my Sephora visits. The packaging is adorable- very girly and cute. Definitely not for people who prefer more elegant packaging such as Chanel or Dior. The smell is very sweet- I never smelt any burntness, just cotton candy and strong bakery smells. It's very long-lasting, hours after I left Sephora, the smell still lingered on my hand where I sprayed it. I think the scent can get too strong and annoying if used too often and too frequently but I absolutely love the scent. It's girly and sweet and I actually really enjoy scents like that. I am hoping to get it for my birthday this year!

I do not understand why it is soooo hyped up about everywhere. Its an ok perfume and the name is cute, which probably makes people interested but when I first smelt it, I instantly got a headache, imo it smells like burnt sugar and the smell isn't feminine or sweet at all, its like gross. The packaging is cute but I do not recommend it if you hate strong smells or burnt smells. Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a bit undecided when it comes to this perfume... It's not horrible, but it's not great either. I wanted something fresh and sweet at the same time, but this smells so sugary and vanila-ish that it turns out to be very heavy. I guess a light spray before you go out is good, and even better if you have time for the scent to develop, but if you practically shower yourself in this stuff you will turn out smelling sickishly sweet, and not in a good way. The first time I wore it I sprayed on a generous amount, and during school I kept sniffing, wondering if the school had opened a freaking bakery/confectionery. But then I sniffed at my shirt, and realized that I was the source of the strong smell.

The bottle is cute, and the smell can be OK in small doses, but this is definitely not the first perfume I reach after in the morning. My mother hates this on top of it, and the scent alone is enough to make her gag. So... no, not a favorite of mine.

on 2/27/2012 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i didn't think i would like this fragrance but i tried it on and i was contemplating whether or not i should buy it (got mine discounted at a discount chemist in Australia!). i finally got it and i'm so glad i did. it's not as sickening as i thought it would be and it's such a yummy scent!!!

on 2/1/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I went to sephora the other day and decided to try this on just because so many people have such a strong reaction to it. But I'm left contemplating it. I feel as though it smells different on me then most people because on me cotton candy isn't even the main note. Don't get me wrong, the sticky cotton candy scent was there but on me the main note that seemed to smell more like sandalwood. Soooo...

Pros:
It smells good, warm, and not to fruity.
It lasts like insanity
Comes in many different forms so you can pick your favorite size/application.
Its not horribly expensive.
Even though its a common perfume, my body chemistry makes it somewhat unique.

Cons:
Very common perfume, lots of other girls wear it.
The spray kind is hard to control, applies too much for my taste.
VERY strong, to the point where wearing it all day gave me a headache.

All and all I do like it. I think I might get in the rollerball version from sephora because its pretty inexpensive and I feel like I could apply it more sparingly that way. I'm pretty sure it was the amount, not the perfume itself that gave me a headache.

Popular Fragrances