Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

on 6/14/2013 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Received as a gift. Smells like cotton candy Lysol. Eww.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this last summer and I'm in love with it. It's definitely quite sweet and sugary, but I love scents like that.

You only need a little bit because it's a very strong scent, but the problem is that the scent doesn't last for very long on me. It's gone in about 3-4 hours.

on 6/28/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

First things first... If you do not like sugary sweet perfumes, then THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. With that said, I absolutely looooooove sweet scents. This smells similar to Britney's Fantasy, but it's far more complex. It's an "adult" version of Fantasy, I think. When I first sprayed this on a piece of paper, I smelled lots of sugar and I was a bit turned off. It reminded me of cheap body sprays made for little girls during Christmas time... But on my skin, it's so much better. I smell hints of cotton candy, vanilla and caramel. Yum! And it lasts for ages, I can spray it on in the evening and smell it the next morning! :) Definite repurchase.

on 5/23/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

awesome

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I went ahead & purchased this fragrance a few days ago. It's the dead of winter & I find this time of year to be quite depressing. I wanted to buy something light & sweet that would remind me of warmer weather. So I purchased this. The last time I wore this perfume was about 4 or 5 years ago. I'm glad that I purchased it again. It's like consuming all the sweet food that I really enjoy but without the added pounds. Also, people never know I'm actually wearing perfume whenever I do wear this. People will sniff the air & ask, "Who has cookies?" People have yet to figure out that I'm wearing perfume! I think that's unique. This smells exactly like cotton candy (when first applied) & then dries down to smelling like cookies. & who doesn't like the smell of cookies?? Can't go wrong with this scent. I great day or evening scent. However, I would not recommend wearing this to a job interview. A light spritz of D & G Light Blue is my go to job interview perfume instead!

EDIT: I wound up returning this scent. Now I'm not one to give a hoot about pleasing others or doing things for other people, but everytime I sprayed just one single, lousy little spray, my husband would complain!! @ first I told him to get over it but then noticed the grimace he would always have whenever I applied this scent. Now my husband is a definite cologne wearer. He owns a collection of different male scents. Some that can even be smelled throught the entire house. That's actually why I was mad @ him when he told me that I smelled too strong! I mean the nerve of someone accusing someone else of smelling strong when they wear strong scents themselves! Well anyway, I happen to like all of his scents, (even his strong ones) so I decided to continue wearing it until I came to the realization that it didn't make me feel too attractive if my spouse didn't like the way that I smelled... NOT!!! (WELL MAYBE JUST A LITTLE BIT...) But the main reason is that it started to give me a headache too!!

on 12/4/2010 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Winner!!!!!!! I love Pink Sugar. It smells delicious. I just received my order in the mail and I already received a compliment on how good I smelled. I love sweet fragrances and this is definitely going to be a staple for me. Make sure you only purchase from Target because it is less expensive than buying from Sephora or another perfume chain.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite scents. The first note I smell is sugar. If you ever smelled turbinado sugar being spun, this fragrance will remind you of that. There is a mid note of vanilla that takes the sugar to a cotton candy note. Finally there's a soft musky amber smell (dare I say patchouli' ish).
If you don't like candy sweet smells or vanilla, this is not the product for you. If you like vanilla or baked good type of fragrance, you'll probably like this.

on 7/22/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this fragrance in the Spring & Summer months. It is a sweet smell like the name implies. It smells of cotton candy. I get a lot of compliments on it throughout the day so it does last but starts off strong but by a couple of hours or less it lingers softly. It smells good w/ my body chemistry but not w/ all of my friends. This is a definite test first b/4 you buy.

on 3/26/2010 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very sugary and flirty. There is a slight hint of alcohol but it isn't very noticeable. The packaging is really cute too. <3

Popular Fragrances