Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a bit undecided when it comes to this perfume... It's not horrible, but it's not great either. I wanted something fresh and sweet at the same time, but this smells so sugary and vanila-ish that it turns out to be very heavy. I guess a light spray before you go out is good, and even better if you have time for the scent to develop, but if you practically shower yourself in this stuff you will turn out smelling sickishly sweet, and not in a good way. The first time I wore it I sprayed on a generous amount, and during school I kept sniffing, wondering if the school had opened a freaking bakery/confectionery. But then I sniffed at my shirt, and realized that I was the source of the strong smell.

The bottle is cute, and the smell can be OK in small doses, but this is definitely not the first perfume I reach after in the morning. My mother hates this on top of it, and the scent alone is enough to make her gag. So... no, not a favorite of mine.

on 3/15/2011 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have mixed feelings on this fragrance. 90% of the time I love it. It makes me feel happy. But then every once in a while I spray it and it gives me a slight headache. I guess it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in or something. When it doesn't give me a headache it smells like Heaven in a bottle. I love the packaging too, it makes it really easy to just throw it in your purse and go.

Overall, I do like it and would probably buy it again

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think that there is anything about this perfume that is worth all the hype, but I definitely like it. Although, I don't like the smell of most perfumes so that's saying something I guess.
On me, it smells like a heavy desert pastry upon first application. But later it dries to a more subdued finish.
Then again, I'm more of a body spray person than perfume type person. I dislike heavy scents >_<

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells so sweet and candy like. It is great and it lasts all day... there is no floral or any other scent to it and i got the most compliments with this perfume! my friends tell me it smells like candy floss :)
however, the writing on the packaging rubs off after a while

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: Sweet, Youthful, Rich, Indulgent

Cons: SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE, not too long lasting

P.S. I found the perfect dupe for this product. If you're interested in this perfume, but aren't willing to shell out a leg and an arm, visit your local Claire's Accessory store and purchase their "ANGEL ROCKER" perfume. It comes in a pink, star-shaped bottle and smells JUST LIKE PING SUGAR! Trust me. You wont be able to smell the difference.

on 7/12/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i love this fragrance! it is a very strong scent but light in the sense that it smells like cotton candy and sugar. the bottle/packaging is adorable! definitely will be repurchasing. this fragrance is really good for younger girls (meaning early teens to young adult) because it is very girlie and sweet. perfect for the spring/summer.

on 5/15/2010 10:26:00 PM

this perfume smells AMAZINGGGGG it smells sexy and sugary . i wear this everyday and people tell me i smell gud a lot. i use the roll-on version, it stays on longer for me than jus spraying on a perfume. best women fragrance 4 shure

on 5/1/2010 6:54:00 PM

This makes my stomach knot. I feel my lunch rumbling around my stomach whenever I am around someone wearing this. It is way too sweet scented for me. The only way to describe this is cotton candy.

I LOVE Carnivals, so i had to check this out. It smells like cotton candy + burnt sugar. It has that atmosphere of a circus that people just love. It does sort of smell like a jr. high, but it's fun to wear. I've gotten everything from "you smell like chocolate cookies" to "you smell like cotton candy!" so i guess it's like a candy shop LOL. I also got the shower gel + body lotion, so i layer them.