Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I should probably make it five lipstick-thingys because I wear it basically everyday of the week, but, honestly, (sometimes) it makes me nauseous when I first put it on in the morning. Also, when I get a whiff of it on myself it causes my nose to feel like it's slightly burning if that makes sense. However, at the end of the day, the fragrance is the correct intensity, even if it takes some getting used to at first. After a while, you get immune. If you switch into another perfume and experiment (as I have), you might need to restart the getting-used-to process, but it's worth it because everyone loves it and have claimed I smell like cookies or cotton candy. I have used it for about three year on and off and I always come back and buy this one.

P.S. If you buy on Amazon, make sure you don't get the fake one. If anything, buy from a trustworthy seller/site. Check the reviews and don't get scammed. :)

on 10/10/2013 11:14:00 PM

I've never really been a perfume person, but my boyfriend got this for me a few years back and I absolutely love this perfume. It is a very sweet smell, but it doesn't smell cheap sweet like some of the less expensive perfumes. It is very strong; you only need one squirt on the wrist and one on the neck, and it lasts all day. It's not so strong that I notice it much longer after I apply it, and only people close to me can smell it (i get told that I smell good all the time). I love this perfume.

Bought this as a half gone 50 ml tester for very cheap so cannot complain it is too expensive. After hearing lots of rave reviews on youtube, I just had to get it! I am very pleased. Smells of youth, sweet and no sour. Can be a bit too sweet but I think throughout the day it just gets better and better and just a subtle sweetiness. Go buy it! Maybe not for use everyday but once every week or so it is bearing.. :) I gotta say though, the perfume is no eyecatcher in fact quite dreary. Would look better with a nice cap or at least a different shape.

on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 AM

I can understand why so many girls love this. This is a VERY, VERY sugary scent. If you don't like for exempel "Fantasy" by Britney, and if you find it too sweet, well this is nothing for you. This is THE sweetest perfume, ever.
It smells so wonderful, on the right person. My friend wore this before, and everytime she walked by, you could smell fluffy marshmallows och lollipops and everything sweet you could imagine. But does it work for me? No... :/ On me it smells like reeaally burnt sugar, not even in a good way, with some very strong licorice, which I'm not a fan of, at all. I wish I'd work for me too, but it doesn't.

So, before buying it blindly, please try it out first. With the right body chemistry it's just wonderful! :)

I LOVE this perfume. First of all, I got the rollerball version, which I think saves the amount you have, because when it's in a spray bottle, some of it is wasted it huge sprays that don't even go on you but into the air. I got it about a year ago, and I still have over half of the bottle left, and I use it nearly every day!

I loved the smell; a warm, vanilla cupcake sugary scent, definitely living up to it's name. The rollerball is 20ml and was priced at about 19 dollars. Who could go wrong with a price like that?

I loved the little round bottle with the swirl, too. It's very femine, but it's nice because I'm not all that much into pink at the same time.I've gotten so many compliments on it, so I've made it one of my favourite perfumes yet!

Definitely buying it again!

on 9/17/2012 5:17:00 PM

I don't own this product, but I have smelt it numoruous* times at my Sephora visits. The packaging is adorable- very girly and cute. Definitely not for people who prefer more elegant packaging such as Chanel or Dior. The smell is very sweet- I never smelt any burntness, just cotton candy and strong bakery smells. It's very long-lasting, hours after I left Sephora, the smell still lingered on my hand where I sprayed it. I think the scent can get too strong and annoying if used too often and too frequently but I absolutely love the scent. It's girly and sweet and I actually really enjoy scents like that. I am hoping to get it for my birthday this year!

I do not understand why it is soooo hyped up about everywhere. Its an ok perfume and the name is cute, which probably makes people interested but when I first smelt it, I instantly got a headache, imo it smells like burnt sugar and the smell isn't feminine or sweet at all, its like gross. The packaging is cute but I do not recommend it if you hate strong smells or burnt smells. Hope this was helpful!

on 7/24/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My signature sent since elementary. Very girly smell sweet smell. Goes perfectly if you have vanilla bodyspray under it and the perfume actually stays on for a while. I must admit the packaging looks a bit cheap and tacky but that doesn't matter because I love this perfume and I don't think I'll ever stop repurchasing.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I live in Australia where this is a relatively unheard of fragrance. This is a smell which will reap you numerous compliments, ranging from both men and women. Men especially. It's a proven fact, read the numerous reviews before me. I believe it's one of those smells that everybody likes upon first 'sniff'. I wore this for the first time Wednesday. My friend, upon arrival, told me I smelt "beautiful, like cotton candy", the waitress at the restaurant told me I smelt "so good" and "so much better" than all the food she'd been around all day. Five hours after parting ways with the same friend, he told me he could still smell me and that he "loved it". On the way home, a woman on the bus asked me what I was wearing. I was overwhelmed with how many compliments I received on it in just one night, - I've never once received as much as a comment when wearing Chanel or Prada. For the price, staying power, and the appeal it seems to have with people, this will always be one of my favourite fragrances. Love it.

Popular Fragrances