Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 8/24/2017 3:02:00 PM

Well well well... if it isnt my adolescence in a bottle haha.

I wore this religiously for a few years when i was about 20ish and always received compliments, especially from men, while wearing this. It smells heavily of vanilla, like you bathed in cupcakes.

Its cheap enough and is in a very cute bottle. Although i loved it a long time ago, unfortunately i find the smell far too sweet for my liking now.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

There is so much about this perfume that I hate. I picked it up at Shopper's for $19.99 and was excited to try it against my chemistry after years of wanting it and never feeling that I could justify the older, higher price tag. In the bottle it smells like a spicy cotton candy; it has a bouquet with depth and it definitely isn't boring. With that being said, the depth disappears once it settles on the skin and I end up smelling purely of licorice and cotton candy. There is a creamy musk in there that just gives me a headache, and I end up being so repulsed by this scent that I feel the need to shower! This would be good for a young girl, say about 13, as a first fragrance, but it definitely isn't something a career woman or mother should wear. Heck, I think this should be sold at Claire's and nowhere else. Yuck.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yeah, this fragrance was everywhere for quite a long time, and it is still probably pretty popular with certain segments of the population, but it smells nice. Ubiquity doesn't always equal bad products IMHO. I have only ever owned samples of this, and I don't think I'd ever buy a full bottle just because I don't wear it often. Plus, I am 33, and I find it to feel just a little young for me. (Not that young is bad, I just like fragrances that are a little more complex or more floral for a day-to-day scent.)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Guy Magnet!

on 2/24/2017 4:51:00 PM

It is so sweet but comforting, smells like you have wrapped yourself in cotton candy and liqourice. I like to put it on before I go to bed. The sweetness is a bit too overpowering to wear it everyday, but once in a while on a wintersday it is nice and cozy. It isn't easily available where I live, so I had to ship it from Spain. It lasts long and is cheap in comparison to other perfumes.

on 2/9/2017 6:39:00 PM

Smells so sweet and lasts can't go wrong with a little pink sugar in your life...

This is my day go to fragrance. It's a nice sweet, vanilla scent. I get a lot of complements on it. The hair perfume is just as nice, and if you're in a budget it only runs about $13-$15. I generally pick up the perfume at Kohl's when I have Kohl's cash or rewards and usally only have to drop $10 out of pocket. I've seen this a TJmaxx also, however when I sprayed it, smelled like baby powder (maybe it was old or a knock off).

on 6/1/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On my third bottle I use it slowly because I've been buying this for years. I have a back up bottle as well. My son thought I was making cotton candy one day when I sprayed it lol it has a strong burnt caramel note but I like these types of perfumes more than fruity and flowery ones. Sweet perfumes tend to last longer than florals do. And in my opinion yes it does smell similar to prada candy but the difference is ps has the strong burnt caramel smell and pc has more of a perfumey undertone like an old powerhouse fragrance with sweets over it. I really like prada candy don't get me wrong but ps is cheaper so I'll stick with it instead. One thing I've noticed is the older this perfume gets the better it smells .. My current bottle I'm using is almost gone and I've had it for a while and I noticed the smell isn't so much cotton candy now it's more of a caramel cookie type scent .. I had it on the other day and kept smelling cookies then realized it was my perfume.. This ones a true keeper it lasts and smells divine in fresh or old form and not too many perfumes last so I reccomended this and the price point is more than affordable .. I love to smell like pink sugar 💋

I have used this perfume for years and have loved it always since! it is by far my most re purchased fragrance. its is very sweet but not cheap smelling if u dont lie sweet scents u wont like it but if you dO? looook out its a forever favorite

on 3/13/2016 6:29:00 AM

I wear tom ford neroli portofino and tobacco vanilla so my tastes change depending on the climate in the time of year Etc..

I also wear this, it's sweet like cotton candy not synthetic not like high school cheap or an overpowering or floral I hate florals..
Nothing like PRADA CANDY WHICH SMELLS LIKE OLD LADY.
I'm in my 30's and find this perfectly tasteful well priced & honestly great to sleep in and I love the roller ball at Ulta and the discounts at Nordstrom Rack but I will definitely be checking for those chili peppers

Popular Fragrances