Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 1/21/2017 11:20:00 PM

I'm always one to give credit to fragrances that start enduring trends. Pink Sugar did just that in 2003, kicking off the ultrasweet "gourmand" trend that's now been done to death by celebrity and high-end fumes. Pink Sugar was an original when it launched... And I don't just like it. I LOOOOOVEEEE it. (Btw I'm 45 and not prone to using words like "LOOOOOVEEEE" but it just seems.right for something so yummmmmie... There I go again.)

Pink Sugar is basically cotton candy in a bottle, with an ingenious little twist of anise and lemon (just enough to balance out the diabetic load) and when it all.comes together on my skin, it's pure joy. For an eau de toilette, it's potent and lingering, so.stick to.3 sprays at most. Very sweet fragrances like this can quickly become headache material if oversprayed. PS.dries down to a caramelized vanilla, but always retains that almost fizzy cotton-candy note.

If you think it's childish, don't wear it-- but keep.in mind that Coco.Mademoiselle and La Vie Est Belle are quite sweet too, and no one thinks those fumes are childish. I wore PS to the Women's March on 1/21/17 and it wasn't out of place with the serious message we were sending. It smells.great and girly, but not juvenile. Give it a shot; you may be surprised by just how.wearable.this little.confection can be.

on 2/9/2014 5:33:00 PM

This is the cologne you would wear if you lived in Candyland. It smells exactly like cotton candy, caramel, peanuts, and candied apples. I went to an ice cream store the other day called Brewsters and as i was standing in line i couldnt tell if the scent i was smelling was this cologne or the caramel and ice cream coming from the store!!!!! I am a guy so when people ask what i am wearing i would never say i'm wearing "pink sugar". I say its a new guys scent called Candyman. LOL!!!!

My five year old daughter owns a bottle of Pink Sugar, which she is allowed to apply herself on special family occasions. Everyone who hugs her remarks on her wonderful scent - she loves it! Her grandfather calls her Pink Sugar Princess. Sometimes she and I will both wear it if we are going on a small adventure together.
The fragrance is very accessible, generally non-offensive, just sweet and bright and lovely, and I think it is appropriate for any girl or adult woman who enjoys such fragrances. Not everyone wants/needs to smell of mysterious incense or dark amber all the time. Sometimes pretty, playful and fun is just the ticket, and Pink Sugar delivers.

Horray for cotton candy!!

Reminds me of being a kid at a carnival. I feel so playful when I wear this scent. So original. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner? It's an everyday "pick-me-upper". It's great that it's not another overwhelming girly floral scent, like all the other perfumes. It's perfect, my favorite scent!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I find it really amusing that most of the girls here that DON'T like this perfume are the younger 19-24 yr olds, who crave a much more "mature" perfume lol. I actually think it's really lovely and love the cotton candy smell esp for the summer. It may also be bcs I'm not as young as them and as we get older the more we crave for our youth and all things youthful. I'd love to see what they will all say 4-10 yrs from now when they wish they could go back to being 25. lolol.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

LOL! You ladies right below me are hysterically funny... My German husband thinks me smelling like I've been 'baking in a hot kitchen' all day dead sexy. :D I like Pink Sugar. I rarely wear it in the summer because it can turn cloying and obnoxious on me, but the second the air turns crisp I'm wearing it daily alternating with my Coty Wild Musk as my casual fragrance. My 4 and 5 year old daughters think Pink Sugar is the best second only to TM Angel! If a fragrance smells good on you and it makes you 'feel good in your skin' like the French say, who cares what demographic it is marketed to. Me, I wear whatever the heck makes me happy. So should you. ;0)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't make up my mind how I feel about this fragrance. I have tired it several times in the store. One day I will think it is sickeningly sweet and too sugary, the next time I test it will think it is sweet and sugary in a quirky, fun way.

Pink Sugar has been on my mind because I tested it again during my day out Holiday Shopping. Almost bought it last week.

I don't think fragrance has an age range. People might think this doesn't smell like a fragrance for a 40+ woman, but sometimes women want to have fun with a fragrance, not every frag has to be serious with complex notes.

on 1/11/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this fragrance!!! I can wear this everyday and every time I wear it I get compliments. Absolutely <3 pink sugar!! It's also a great layering fragrance : )

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

on 9/6/2014 5:06:00 PM

Yes m'am, this stuff is very simply sweet, sweet, sweet. I love it. No, it does not evoke deep, dark, haunting memories, nor sophistication, but does every perfume have to ? I am not sure if it is exactly suitable for work, but definitely for romance if your guy is into sweet scents. The price is great and I think almost all gourmand lovers will want this in their wardrobe. I just hope it doesn't get discontinued, however there are so many good fakes out there that I am not too worried.

Popular Fragrances