Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 11/16/2003 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Oh, how I adore my Pink Sugar. It's simply divine. I mostly smell spun-sugar vanilla with heavenly caramel. It's complex though, with lots of other notes that are subtle but definitely there. This is heaven in a bottle. I can't wait to buy the matching body mousse.

on 12/8/2003 11:24:00 AM

I received a sample of this from Sephora. The first time I smelled it I wasn't a fan at all. I put it on and it is wonderful. Sweet vanilla / cotton candy, long lasting. Changes over time to resemble more of a warm vanilla with a lot of the super-sweet notes dropping out. My fiance loves this one too. It is a very feminine, "girly" fragrance. EDITED TO ADD - I should have mentioned that I do not normally wear foody scents and I still love this.

on 12/23/2003 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! It reminds me of cotton candy. All of my suitemates now are addicted to this scent... I want to eat myself whenever i have this on.

on 12/28/2003 2:35:00 PM

YUMMY!!! This scent is VERY sweet. A little goes along way and lasts a long time. I wore it to dinner with some friends last night and one of my guy friends asked if I was trying to seduce him with the smell!!! That must be a good thing.

on 12/30/2003 1:03:00 PM

This is the best perfume ever! I get so many compliments on this! Smells like cotton candy - yum!

on 12/31/2003 5:13:00 PM

This stuff smells so delicious, sweet and yummy. Lots of cotton candy, vanilla and sugar, which dries down to a carmelly sweetness with a hint of strawberry. Love it to death.

I Loooove Pink Sugar! It's smells like a mixture of vanilla, caramel, cotton candy, etc... I can't even explain it, it just smells so girly and flirty. Everytime I wear it, guys are constantly asking me what I'm wearing. In my opinion, I don't think it smells too foody at all. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

I'm in love!!! I have finally found the scent I've been looking for. I wanted something sweet, but not floral. I've worn it 1 day and have received, no exageration, 7 compliments from complete strangers!!! Thats unreal. Its got a permanent place on my dressing table...

on 1/28/2004 3:04:00 PM

What a wonderful, sophisticated vanilla scent! I just love this...it is my everyday fragrance. Makes me feel like a teenager. The cotton candy note is definitely tempered with a warmer, slightly wooder scent. Just fabulous!

on 2/2/2004 12:50:00 PM

Pink Sugar is a playful, fun scent. Reminiscent of a day at the fair, riding on the carousel, wearing a pink fuzzy sweater top, capri pants & white Keds, with your hair in a ponytail, tied with a bubblegum pink ribbon. It's a combination of cotton candy, with soft undertones of chewy caramel & creamy vanilla. Dry down is soft & pretty.

Popular Fragrances