Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.2

on 12/7/2013 4:57:00 PM

it smells so delicious, it has a VERY sweet! Like what it's called.. it smells just like sugar mixed with vanilla swirls, although It does have somewhat of a musky scent.
Good for everyday perfume (especially for fall/winter) because it smells really warm :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well,it smells like DISAPPOINTMENT + CANDLE-WAX and cardboard ! Worst perfume I've ever owned. I regret buying this and will not buy this ever again! Cute packaging though( which tricked me into buying it !) . I don't even think that this is the smell of marshmallow or sugar .

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of those scents that just bring me back and that I will always love. For three years, this was my everyday, evening, night scent. This was the only perfume I ever wore and the minute I saw that I was running low, I would go by some more. The packaging is what first caught my eye, it was just so cute. After I smelled it, I was very impressed. I like a vast majority of smells, but i lean more towards anything that smells sweet and this, let me tell you, is VERY sweet. It's a little strong so i can't spray it too much, and it lasts a very long time. This scent is a very sweet cupcake, sugar, kind of smell that i love. Everytime i wear this, i get alot of compliments. I dont wear this everyday anymore, but i always have to have a bottle around because I still do like to use it. It is kinda expensive, but since you dont have to spray alot, it lasts a really long time.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

on 3/30/2012 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I tried to like this. I love caramel and vanilla notes, but this was just disgusting, pardon me. I like sweet fragrances, but this had enough sugar to burn a hole through your teeth. If you want a gourmand fragrance that has a more sophisticated edge and is not saccharin-sweet, go for Prada Candy. Shame, I liked the bottle.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I never actually owned this perfume, but my oldest sister did, and I do remember trying it a few times. It smells so delicious. I love sugary, feminine scents, and this is totally it. The cotton candy smell to this is unique and realistic. It's a very strong perfume, too, so people will smell you miles away, even if you spray on a decent sized amount. Personally, I love it when people can smell what I wear, so this is no problem to me. My only disappointment comes from how well-known it is! Nowadays, it seems like someone could recognize the scent in an instant, and I would prefer a little more mystery. I like my perfumes to become one of my signature scents, and I believe signature scents should be a little unique to the person. Other than that, I have no complaints about the actual product. I'm only giving 4 lippys instead of 5 because I'm not so sure about the staying power, however.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume! It smells so goodabd sweet, like vanilla caramel and candy! It's one of my favorite perfumes ever. My only complaint is the staying power, ie there is none. Otherwise I wear it all thr time.

on 8/18/2011 4:48:00 PM

The smell is very sweet and strong. I like the scent at first spray but it has a really nasty "after smell" that I can't even describe. It doesn't last long either. I do love the scent, but I simply can't wear it because of the disgusting smell that immediatly follows.

on 8/14/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE this perfume. bought this after hearing andreaschoice's rave review on youtube. it smells absolutely delicious. a warm sweet somewhat vanilla smell that is not grandma strong but defintiely long lasting. also-not a bad price for its quality. love love love

on 11/21/2009 12:21:00 PM

I've been obsessed with Pink Sugar since my first year of middle school when all of the girls were in love with it, but I never bought it until yesterday when there was a 20$ sale on select perfumes at Shopper's Drug Mart.
I absolutely love this fragrance. The packaging is adorable as well. The fragrance starts out as strong cotton candy, licorice and raspberry. Then the scent mellows out to a warm vanilla, caramel, and sugar. If you don't like purely sweet scents this is obviously not for you.
This is also a scent that makes you feel sweet, flirty and young. I think its appropriate for ages 12-16, but thats not to say you can't wear it if you're older, because this fragrance is delicious. :)

Popular Fragrances