Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.0

on 12/18/2010 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

So,I was dying to try this perfume for AGES,because ever since I first heard about,I was like, wow!that sounds like my kind of scent!i also love the packaging.i read some reviews,and only a few ppl complained about the licorice note being too prominent,but I wouldn't be one of them,right?WRONG.I sprayed this on rather excitedly in ulta,prepared to have some sort of fragrance epiphany (lol) but something nasty happened.this was undeniably sugary sweet,just my taste,but the licorice dominated it all,and made it horrible and unbearable.it was strong,too,which I have heard ppl complain about.this has good staying power.about four hours later,it finally calmed down and was not as strong,and nice and sweet and just as I had hoped it would have been in the beginning.I simply cannot wait four hours for it to become nice,though.good thing I tried this on,because I probably wouldve asked for it for Christmas!I would say try it if it sounds like your thing.maybe it'll smell as good on you the whole time as it did on me after four hours.:)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG! IS all i have to say!
This perfume is so sweet and kind of smells like candy and caramel!
I really love it!
It's perfect for the cold days!
It just makes you smell amazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like the smell of this perfume, its very sugary, it smells exactly like cotton candy. The only thing I don't like about it is that its a big too strong and overwhelming when you wear it, a slight hint of cotton candy is ok, but its just too much.

Popular Fragrances