Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

on 1/13/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was given this as a gift and it is a nice scent, just way too young for me. It's sweet and sugary and fruity. It also doesn't last very long on my skin, it could just be my skin. I am currently using this as a room spray for my two little girls' rooms, when I want their rooms to smell extra nice.

on 2/15/2012 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOOOVEEE!!! If you like sweet smelling fragrances, this is for you! I usually only wear perfume when I'm going out or for a special occasion, but I find myself spritzing this stuff morning and night, I cant' get enough of it!

on 11/14/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a young 33 year old mum and got this thismorning as a birthday gift from my husband. I didn't think it was anything more than a sweet girly fragrance at first, however as the day has worn on I can honestly say I have never smelt anything so beautiful in my life. It seems to change so much throughout the day. I normally wear Angel or Hypnotic poison but this smells so different than any other fragrance. It doesn't smell cheap or too cloying just simply beautifully intoxicating & addictive. The most amazing thing so far is that never ever have I had so many people tell me how amazing I smell and I only opened the box 7 hours ago! I sprayed it once on my neck and once on my wrists and it's still going strong. The lasting power seems unbelievable for a edt. My husband & daughters love it too. A wonderful & very different fragrance, not for the faint hearted or those who like the traditional!! Love it.

on 12/18/2010 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

So,I was dying to try this perfume for AGES,because ever since I first heard about,I was like, wow!that sounds like my kind of scent!i also love the packaging.i read some reviews,and only a few ppl complained about the licorice note being too prominent,but I wouldn't be one of them,right?WRONG.I sprayed this on rather excitedly in ulta,prepared to have some sort of fragrance epiphany (lol) but something nasty happened.this was undeniably sugary sweet,just my taste,but the licorice dominated it all,and made it horrible and unbearable.it was strong,too,which I have heard ppl complain about.this has good staying power.about four hours later,it finally calmed down and was not as strong,and nice and sweet and just as I had hoped it would have been in the beginning.I simply cannot wait four hours for it to become nice,though.good thing I tried this on,because I probably wouldve asked for it for Christmas!I would say try it if it sounds like your thing.maybe it'll smell as good on you the whole time as it did on me after four hours.:)

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

just a tip for anyone on a BUDGET, the SCENTSYS ROOM SPRAY IN "SUGAR" IS AN EXACT DUPE FOR THIS SCENT!! and much cheaper! it may be getting discontinued though ( i am not affiliated with scentsys) I personaly love them both because they smell great and the same!~

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This fragrance is so simple, so sweet, so fun and care-free- it's basically cotton candy with a hint of vanilla, and every man loves this scent. He'd be a liar if he told you he didn't like it! My bf- "GOD you smell AMAZING"!!! It's a huge pick-me-up for myself when I'm needing to feel pretty or perked up... Love this freaking scent. I also love the new Sensual one... the Original is just awesome. Everyone should own this one.

on 9/16/2009 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I dont like it very much. Smells a bit cheap to me.

on 6/7/2009 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

After reading such positive reviews, I really wanted this perfume to work for me. The scent of Pink Sugar in its bottle is very saccharine and youthful--quite pleasant but decidedly sugary. I imagine a candy shop with sweets abounding. However, once the perfume has had time to settle onto my skin it adopts a rather strong musky scent. It is not a pleasant muskiness, such as one would find in richer, more complex fragrances, but rather an acrid, nauseating muskiness. It really is physically unpleasant to behold--very sharp and obtrusive. Luckily, one does not get the full effect unless they are well within the boundaries of "personal space". I am not sure if this odd, musky quality appears with everyone and some people just happen to enjoy it, or if the perfume is having an idiosyncratic reaction with my skin. Either way, this is certainly a no-go for me.

According to a small card provided with the perfume, these are the perfume notes:

Head - Bergamots, Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaf
Heart - Liquorice Blossom, Lily, Barbe-a-papa, Red Fruits, Strawberry
Base - Vanilla, Candy, Musk, Tonka, Sandalwood

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Overall I dont have anything really bad to say about this but nothing extremely good. I have a $1 spray I bought and it smells exactly the same just doesnt last as long. At first this smell is a little too sugary/sweet but it does settle nice..

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG! IS all i have to say!
This perfume is so sweet and kind of smells like candy and caramel!
I really love it!
It's perfect for the cold days!
It just makes you smell amazing!

Popular Fragrances