Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Other
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.6

This ia a sweet, cute pick me up perfume to wear on a day when your needing a little boost.
It starts off with a blast of sweetness but the dry down is lovely and warm. Caramel, musk.
One of the things that really bothers me here on MUA is when people try to say what is age appropriate. Don't we as women get put in enough boxes? Too fat, too short, too old, wrong skin color etc.
I say wear what YOU like. If you eighty and love Pink Sugar than by all means wear the hell out of it!
So I'm 31 and I like this scent, not HG for me at all but something to add to my collection and wear on a day I'm feeling exsp girlie.

on 9/30/2009 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff and I'm sure I always will no matter how old I get. I've almost gone through a full size bottle in less than a year and I will definitely buy it again. I don't think it smells childish or anything like that. The musk blends with the sweet notes perfectly on me. I get SO many compliments on it. But even if I didn't, I would wear it anyway because I care more about what I think than what others think. :)

I am one of the legions of Pink Sugar fans. I got a sample from Sephora and fell wildly in love at first sniff. I now have the big bottle and some of the body products as well! PS is not a one-note teeny-bopper cotton candy frag., or an etailer-type straight food sniff. It is more complex than that, more layered, and in my mind a sweet perfume for grown-ups. Lasts well. One for my permanent always-have-to-have-a-bottle collection!

on 12/12/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This fragrance really took me by surprise. The fragrances I am normally drawn to are more so fresh, floral and woody. This is a very sweet fragrance but it is definitely (somehow!) Not overpowering by any means. I find myself really loving Pink Sugar during the winter months as it is a fragrance that gives me a really warm feeling. A plus is that men find Pink Sugar fragrance to be very irresistible ;)

on 11/18/2009 9:27:00 AM

This is a fun and yummy fragrance for the young -- and the young at heart! I have gotten so many compliments on this scent. Ladies, it's a man magnet. You've got some bergamot in the top note which adds sophistication to the candy heart of caramel, vanilla, and licorice. The secret is not to overdo it. I just do three short spritzes: on the left wrist, on the decollt and on the right side of the neck. A happy, feel-good fragrance for any age.

on 10/22/2013 12:44:00 AM

i hate this scent, it makes me sick....on my skin it smells like caramel and its just soooo sweet. like aunt jemima pancake syrup. I can't even wash the smell off. I have to wait a day for it to finally go away. It smells cheap and I get nauseous from it. I normally like candy scents.

on 12/26/2008 8:41:00 PM

This is really one of the most unpleasant scents I have ever smelled. It has the sweetness of cotton candy but added to it is a very musky scent - which is extremely strong. Wearing this scent gave me a headache and I couldn't wait to shower it off. It will give headaches to those around you as well. It's not the cotton candy-ish scent that is sickening - it's that additional musky, heavy, aspect that just lingersssssss. It smells like it should be sold in the drugstore or in the dollar store - it smells so cheap. A huge nay for this - it retails for $40. for 1.7 oz.

This is not for everyone. I have tried this a few times, hoping to get what all the fuss is about. I just don't. I have to admit, I'm not very fond of sweet notes to begin with, but I am always willing to try. This goes on with an odd combination of play doh, synthetic sweet... chocolate?, and something vaguely citrus fruity. It dries even worse ... a headache inducing synthetic/chemical rotten grapefruit, and the play doh lingers. Forever. I can't seem to scrub it off. G'ah -- remind me not to try this again. Oh, and as much as I hate it, my husband finds it even less appealing -- so not all men like this.

on 3/15/2007 4:04:00 AM

I love this. I just can't wear it very often because I'm afraid I will start to not love it. So, I wear it occasionally or I layer it with something else. A very smart-ass male co-worker once told me I smelled like a "carny" while wearing this. LOL! Brad, if you are out there reading this, admit you had a secret fantasy about riding the ferris wheel with me!

on 12/17/2003 9:26:00 PM

Like many on here, when I first sampled it I thought it was too sweet. Then it sits on your skin for a while and that cotton candy scent warms up a bit to a carmelly vanilla with a hint of strawberry and a bit of musk. Definitely still smells sweet and edible, but a bit sexier.

Popular Fragrances