Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin type : Other
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.6

on 7/25/2018 3:57:00 AM

I think this perfume is suitable to use when you are going out on a girl-night-out, not so suitable to go out for a date (I dont think guys love this too sweet scent!)
For me, I am 28 and I love sweet scent. So it will not a problem for me. But for people who love a bit more mature scent, this isnt for you! It is very young, sweet, girly and sugary scent. Quite strong! So you will either love it or hate it :D
Price is not bad. 20USD on sale for 100ml.
Packaging is adorable, looks like a cotton candy ^_^

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

After reading reviews I had to try this! Today I was very disappointed with it, expecting better in some way. Its vanilla that's all. I could not pick up any touch of floral or anything else. Well that was just smelling the tester strip but I'm well aware that it could have changed to something different on the skin, I've read that it changes to a licorice scent which I don't like the thought of anyway. I sort of expect a vanilla in most fragrances to be the later stage of the wear, not the beginning.

Lippies for price and packaging. This is one of my MUA *kicks dirt* moments. I really, really, really wished this had worked for me but it smells stale to me. I smelled like old, or maybe burned vanilla.

Way too sweet. I will give this to my 11 year old daughter to play with.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

You can never go wrong with this perfume. It's been my favorite for about a year and i do not look back at it. It has a sweet cotton candy scents with a hint of vanilla. It's one of my favorites and everyone should try it.

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

on 12/12/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This fragrance really took me by surprise. The fragrances I am normally drawn to are more so fresh, floral and woody. This is a very sweet fragrance but it is definitely (somehow!) Not overpowering by any means. I find myself really loving Pink Sugar during the winter months as it is a fragrance that gives me a really warm feeling. A plus is that men find Pink Sugar fragrance to be very irresistible ;)

on 10/22/2013 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

if you want to drive men crazy get this one. it is the best best vanilla out there. and for those of you who say it is too sweet and makes you sick....i don't get you. Everyone loves pink sugar....almost everyone i guess.

on 10/22/2013 12:44:00 AM

i hate this scent, it makes me sick....on my skin it smells like caramel and its just soooo sweet. like aunt jemima pancake syrup. I can't even wash the smell off. I have to wait a day for it to finally go away. It smells cheap and I get nauseous from it. I normally like candy scents.

on 7/3/2013 7:48:00 AM

Hey ladies, have a 100 ml bottle of it. Let me know if you'd like to exchange.