Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

2.6

on 11/10/2007 9:08:00 AM

I tested this at Sephora and kept it on all day, and it smelled HORRIBLE. Like burnt sugar mixed with dish soap! A girl at my bus stop insists on wearing this every day, it it seriously makes me want to puke!

on 5/11/2006 7:30:00 AM

A little bit too sweet for me, but really great to wear around guys. They love the candy like smell.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this! I completely fell in love with the sample of it, but I fell further in love after purchasing my full bottle! This is amazing. Like cotton candy. My HG scent :) and the package is too cute:D

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I wasn't too impressed, since parfums deceor cotton candy fantasy of the body fantasies line smells exactly like it, to me. I'm not really a perfume fan because I can never justify the price. most perfumes give me a headache. I don't want to pay $40+ for a headache. :[ it does smell delicious though, very nice caramel/cotton candy/sweet vanilla-y scent, but I have a cheaper alternative that smells just as good IMO.

on 3/7/2004 12:52:00 PM

YUCKY!!! Like those Escada frangrances that smell nice with the first sniff and then change to something TOTALLY DIFFERENT after application. Has a very common mass market scent - there are several perfumes out there that smell very similar. I think this would appeal to 12-14 year olds. Returned mine after one day.

Popular Fragrances