Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.6

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

After reading reviews I had to try this! Today I was very disappointed with it, expecting better in some way. Its vanilla that's all. I could not pick up any touch of floral or anything else. Well that was just smelling the tester strip but I'm well aware that it could have changed to something different on the skin, I've read that it changes to a licorice scent which I don't like the thought of anyway. I sort of expect a vanilla in most fragrances to be the later stage of the wear, not the beginning.

Lippies for price and packaging. This is one of my MUA *kicks dirt* moments. I really, really, really wished this had worked for me but it smells stale to me. I smelled like old, or maybe burned vanilla.

Way too sweet. I will give this to my 11 year old daughter to play with.

on 2/9/2014 5:33:00 PM

This is the cologne you would wear if you lived in Candyland. It smells exactly like cotton candy, caramel, peanuts, and candied apples. I went to an ice cream store the other day called Brewsters and as i was standing in line i couldnt tell if the scent i was smelling was this cologne or the caramel and ice cream coming from the store!!!!! I am a guy so when people ask what i am wearing i would never say i'm wearing "pink sugar". I say its a new guys scent called Candyman. LOL!!!!

on 10/22/2013 12:44:00 AM

i hate this scent, it makes me sick....on my skin it smells like caramel and its just soooo sweet. like aunt jemima pancake syrup. I can't even wash the smell off. I have to wait a day for it to finally go away. It smells cheap and I get nauseous from it. I normally like candy scents.

on 7/3/2013 7:48:00 AM

Hey ladies, have a 100 ml bottle of it. Let me know if you'd like to exchange.

I liked this at first but within months,it started to make me feel nausous. It smells too artificial. I don't mind smelling it on other people but I can't wear it myself and be smelling it for long. I took it back to sephora and got a store credit.

I love this fragrance and I have been smelling my arm all afternoon. I finally tried this after hearing how sickly sweet it is, and yeah, I would say thats pretty dead on. Its VERY sweet, almost saccharine sweet. Its not sophisticated or classy,and its not demure. If you are looking for a mature elegant fragrance then keep looking lol. This is a fun, young smell that reminds me of 16 year old girls in a candy shop. The first spritz shows some slight licorice top notes that dry down to a vanilla-y, cotton candy caramel mixture with a slight bit of musk. I also smell some toasted almond and buttercream frosting, basically every sweet thing you could ever think of was poured into this. It lasted about 3 or 3.5 hours on me, which is ok considering the lower price, but i wish it did last a little bit longer.

on 1/29/2012 1:15:00 PM

I love sweet scents! This reminds me of Britney Spears perfume in the pink bottle. Only this one is SO much better and last so long. Smells like cotton candy and vanilla.

I do not smell anything sweet or cotton candyish in this perfume. On me, it smells rancid-it actuallys smells like cat urine-really reeks. I originally tried a sample and thought it smelled okay, since I love sweet scents. I ordered the big bottle and sprayed it all over me one morning before work-even my jacket. The stench was so bad that I had to change at lunch. I wish I knew how it has such a following, but I am running to Ulta to return this.

Popular Fragrances