Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

on 8/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

SWEET SWEET SWEET. Made me so nauseous the second i sprayed it. If you're not a fan of SWEET smells DONT bother purchasing this product. Smelled like a cheap candy shop. The packaging is what caught my eye...it is very cute!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well,it smells like DISAPPOINTMENT + CANDLE-WAX and cardboard ! Worst perfume I've ever owned. I regret buying this and will not buy this ever again! Cute packaging though( which tricked me into buying it !) . I don't even think that this is the smell of marshmallow or sugar .

I do not understand why it is soooo hyped up about everywhere. Its an ok perfume and the name is cute, which probably makes people interested but when I first smelt it, I instantly got a headache, imo it smells like burnt sugar and the smell isn't feminine or sweet at all, its like gross. The packaging is cute but I do not recommend it if you hate strong smells or burnt smells. Hope this was helpful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

on 4/22/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Loved it in the store, but at home to me it smelled almost spicy. I had a friend sniff it who normally wears Pink Sugar, and she said it smelled like it should: sweet and sugary.
Gave it to her. I guess it just didn't work with my body chemistry.

on 3/30/2012 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I tried to like this. I love caramel and vanilla notes, but this was just disgusting, pardon me. I like sweet fragrances, but this had enough sugar to burn a hole through your teeth. If you want a gourmand fragrance that has a more sophisticated edge and is not saccharin-sweet, go for Prada Candy. Shame, I liked the bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So I thought I'd order Pink Sugar after reading the positive reviews on here and I also love the scent of vanilla. But to my surprise, this smelt absolutely disgusting on me. For lack of a better description, it smells like cheap Walmart body mist. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

after reading all these reviews i decided to buy it. i wanted something like victoria secret candy baby, something that smells sweet but not cheap. first when i smelled this fragnence on my skin, it was absolutely worst sugar scent i have evet tired. i smelled cheap and endustrial. after 2 hours finally I got the real cotton candy scent but again i would not buy it.

on 8/11/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

That is a truly despicable fragrance. I find it disgustingly sweet and overpowering. Even though I am not the biggest fan of sweet perfumes, I admit, I'd rather wear something like Lolita Lempicka, Vera Wang's Princess or Britney Spears' Fantasy than this. Seriously, I completely understand how some people might like it - I have no doubt I probably would have adored it when I was younger, like 10-12 years old. I am now 18 and I wear edgier perfumes like Tom Ford's Black Orchid and Dior's Hypnotic Poison. HP is very sweet too, but I like it because it doesn't smell like pure candy, unlike Pink Sugar. The reason why I hate this perfume is because there are no notes to counterbalance the sweetness. I'd like this perfume more if it had some spices, flowers or fruit in it - it'd make it a lot less sickening.

I really thought I would like this perfume. I tend towards more sweet and girly scents, like Miss Dior Cherie, and Princess. But this one is REDICULOUS. It smells like nasty cotton candy flavored cough syrup on me. The bottle is cute, and the price is good, but this is just straight nasty. I would only reccomend this to the 9 and younger crowd...

Popular Fragrances