Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1907 reviews

on 9/30/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Omg this stuff is so strong. I am not a person who believes in one spray is enough with perfumes. But one spray is enough with this one. Too much has given me a headache and nausea, it's unreal how strong it is. Will definitely offend people so please don't over-do it. Also don't spray near you face it will be all you smell and it will get really annoying. Smells like cotton candy and sugar, very very girly and young. When it's been on a while it kind of smells like marshmellows which is my fav part. Very cozy and a cool weather perfume. Also you get a lot of liquid for the price.

When I first bought Pink Sugar I didn't think I would end up loving it as much as I do now. It's not too expensive yet I get the most complimented on this scent in comparison to my more expensive perfumes (Chanel, YSL, Viktor & Rolf). I always get stopped by people asking what I'm wearing or to compliment me! People of all ages, both female and male always always always tell me I smell pretty when I'm wearing this. I'm almost done with my bottle and I only bought it around the end of February this year!

on 8/25/2016 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Initially this does come off a little harsh. You get this overwhelming, in-your-face scent of burnt sugar and citrus. However once it starts to dry down it becomes absolutely gorgeous. I get whiffs of it while wearing it and sometimes it smells like cotton candy, sometimes it smells like strawberry candy and sometimes it smells like baked goods. Also it stays on clothes and makes them smell lovely.
It's not a sophisticated scent of course, but it is extremely pleasant, even decadent.

Horray for cotton candy!!

Reminds me of being a kid at a carnival. I feel so playful when I wear this scent. So original. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner? It's an everyday "pick-me-upper". It's great that it's not another overwhelming girly floral scent, like all the other perfumes. It's perfect, my favorite scent!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

on 6/1/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On my third bottle I use it slowly because I've been buying this for years. I have a back up bottle as well. My son thought I was making cotton candy one day when I sprayed it lol it has a strong burnt caramel note but I like these types of perfumes more than fruity and flowery ones. Sweet perfumes tend to last longer than florals do. And in my opinion yes it does smell similar to prada candy but the difference is ps has the strong burnt caramel smell and pc has more of a perfumey undertone like an old powerhouse fragrance with sweets over it. I really like prada candy don't get me wrong but ps is cheaper so I'll stick with it instead. One thing I've noticed is the older this perfume gets the better it smells .. My current bottle I'm using is almost gone and I've had it for a while and I noticed the smell isn't so much cotton candy now it's more of a caramel cookie type scent .. I had it on the other day and kept smelling cookies then realized it was my perfume.. This ones a true keeper it lasts and smells divine in fresh or old form and not too many perfumes last so I reccomended this and the price point is more than affordable .. I love to smell like pink sugar 💋

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

love the scent, but I find that I can only use a little bit at a time, b/c otherwise it's too strong. If I slather my body all over with it, it would be way too overwhleming. So I just apply a small amount to strategic body parts. The scent is very sweet and candy-like, but I also detect a lemony scent, which makes it a bit lighter and keeps the sweetness from being sickly sweet.

I have used this perfume for years and have loved it always since! it is by far my most re purchased fragrance. its is very sweet but not cheap smelling if u dont lie sweet scents u wont like it but if you dO? looook out its a forever favorite

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pink sugar is my favorite perfume ever! It is definitely a girly scent as the name Pink Sugar suggests, but is smells yummy in a not too immature way that some cotton candy scents seem to smell. It opens with a blast of freshly-spun pink cotton candy, and then turns into a pretty caramely scent after a few hours. I have gotten more compliments wearing this perfume than any others in my collection, and I have quite a few! Also, the bottle is soon pretty and looks very glamorous and is so much fun to pull out of your make up bag because of the pink swirly design.

on 3/13/2016 6:29:00 AM

I wear tom ford neroli portofino and tobacco vanilla so my tastes change depending on the climate in the time of year Etc..

I also wear this, it's sweet like cotton candy not synthetic not like high school cheap or an overpowering or floral I hate florals..
Nothing like PRADA CANDY WHICH SMELLS LIKE OLD LADY.
I'm in my 30's and find this perfectly tasteful well priced & honestly great to sleep in and I love the roller ball at Ulta and the discounts at Nordstrom Rack but I will definitely be checking for those chili peppers

Popular Fragrances