Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 1/11/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this fragrance!!! I can wear this everyday and every time I wear it I get compliments. Absolutely <3 pink sugar!! It's also a great layering fragrance : )

Horray for cotton candy!!

Reminds me of being a kid at a carnival. I feel so playful when I wear this scent. So original. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner? It's an everyday "pick-me-upper". It's great that it's not another overwhelming girly floral scent, like all the other perfumes. It's perfect, my favorite scent!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

love the scent, but I find that I can only use a little bit at a time, b/c otherwise it's too strong. If I slather my body all over with it, it would be way too overwhleming. So I just apply a small amount to strategic body parts. The scent is very sweet and candy-like, but I also detect a lemony scent, which makes it a bit lighter and keeps the sweetness from being sickly sweet.

on 3/12/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is way too sweet smelling for me and I love sweet smelling scents. I smelled like cotton candy all day. The packaging is super cute though. I wouldn't say its a bad scent, just too sweet for me.

I had been wanting to try this for ages. I finally bought some last weekend. At first I hated it, and couldn't see what all the fuss was about all these years. On my skin, its VERY licorice-y and very burnt smelling. However, if I spray it in my hair, or on my clothes, it's heavenly. So sweet, so yummy, so warm...that's when I see why everyone loves it. I'd definitely recommend spraying it on your clothes before you decide you hate it. I got the big bottle of it, and I'm pretty certain it'll last me forever because I usually don't wear the same scent repeatedly. I've got bottles of perfume that I bought over 10 years ago and I'm still using them. So, repurchasing really doesn't apply to me. Give it a shot, you never know what you might like.

on 2/20/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This oldie but goodie I had to re bring into my perfume collection again.

I've loved this fragrance for many years!!

Cotton candy,licorice,vanilla & musk stand out the most to me in this scent.

This scent takes me back to being a kid at the state fair getting cotton candy (I LOVE IT) and I find this perfume to be wearable year round. After the 1st initial spray its a loud scent but it quickly dries down and IMO is a subtle scent but long wearing.

I can't get enough of this one!!!<3

I did not like this perfume at all. It gave me a headache. I never finished the bottle. It definitely smells like cotton candy and I also smell something else in there that is not pleasant. I know others like it, but I like other fragrances so much better than this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Got this at Rexall Drugs for $25, and I just love it! I'm not in the teen, tween or even twenty-year-old bracket, I just love scents that envelope me like a warm hug. Right now I'm breathing in a delicious mix of vanilla, icing sugar and a hint of musk that brings the candiness into control and adds some sex appeal. I like fragrances that make me feel happy, and this really ticks the box big time. I can see why people would be turned off by such sweetness as this, but for me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's just what I need to help me get through a long day at the office. Thank you Pink Sugar!

Lippies for price and packaging. This is one of my MUA *kicks dirt* moments. I really, really, really wished this had worked for me but it smells stale to me. I smelled like old, or maybe burned vanilla.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite perfume of all time!! If I could only own 1 perfume this would be the 1. HG!!!!

Popular Fragrances