Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.5

on 2/9/2017 6:39:00 PM

Smells so sweet and lasts can't go wrong with a little pink sugar in your life...

on 6/1/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

On my third bottle I use it slowly because I've been buying this for years. I have a back up bottle as well. My son thought I was making cotton candy one day when I sprayed it lol it has a strong burnt caramel note but I like these types of perfumes more than fruity and flowery ones. Sweet perfumes tend to last longer than florals do. And in my opinion yes it does smell similar to prada candy but the difference is ps has the strong burnt caramel smell and pc has more of a perfumey undertone like an old powerhouse fragrance with sweets over it. I really like prada candy don't get me wrong but ps is cheaper so I'll stick with it instead. One thing I've noticed is the older this perfume gets the better it smells .. My current bottle I'm using is almost gone and I've had it for a while and I noticed the smell isn't so much cotton candy now it's more of a caramel cookie type scent .. I had it on the other day and kept smelling cookies then realized it was my perfume.. This ones a true keeper it lasts and smells divine in fresh or old form and not too many perfumes last so I reccomended this and the price point is more than affordable .. I love to smell like pink sugar 💋

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

What's left to say about this perfume that hasn't already been said? Nothing really, except to say that the adorable packaging reminds me of ballerina shoes. I don't know if that was done on purpose, but it's cute as a button.

Overall, both young guys and older gentlemen seem to love this scent. It's very unassuming, unpretentious, incredibly feminine and girly in an unintimidating way, and is something that softhearted females would be attracted to.

Now whether or not it would end up smelling good on them is another story, because this is one of those perfumes that's a bit divisive. I don't know if it's the licorice, but it has a tendency to smell a bit plasticky on some of us.

Also, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I thought it would smell more like cotton candy or something. I don't know. All I know is that it's a sweet, unassuming, uncomplicated fragrance that women with a variety of different tastes might enjoy. Give it a spritz and see if you like it. You might be surprised, because I honestly don't think it's necessarily just for teens and young adults.

on 3/8/2016 9:00:00 AM

Every few years something talks me into trying this again. I've been hearing people rave about this since high school (im 31).

Most recently I have been hearing people call this the "cheap version of prada candy". I love prada candy! I saw kathleenlights rave about this and finally I caved, like hmm. Maybe this go 'round I'll see the magic.

I remember clearly that this perfume is strong-- so strong! I saw they have a "hair perfume" out now, so i figured I would test that out thinking it would be softer.

First off the packaging sucked bc every time I sprayed it the nozzle would leak-- leaving sugar/vanilla scented perfume oil all over. Maybe it was just that mine was defective.

Anyway-- to explain pink sugar.

It starts off with a blast of sugar. Almost a burnt sugar. Not terrible and as to be expected given the name--

Then on me the heart note is licorice. LICORICE--- it's screaming and pulling at my eye sockets. Licorice and lots of it!!

Ok ok. It calms down--- where we at now? Sugar is back. Ok. Vanilla. Hmm... I can live with this. Vanilla is ok.

An hour goes by-- you're being beat over the head with a warm burnt sugary vanilla. Two hours... 4 hours...

Do I get any musk? No. Florals? No...

Is there *anything* to cut down that cloying sugary vanilla confection. Nope. Not at all. It is with you-- just as strong until you eventually wash it off.

If you love sugary and sweet scents I can see someone loving this. I find this nauseating and headache inducing. It somehow gets heavier as it wears...

I think I finally learned my lesson, and this will be my final go around with this one.

Oh. And it is nothing like prada candy!! Just bc two scents are gourmand and vanilla and have a cylindrical bottle do not mean they are the same.

Candy is powdery and musky and soft and just amazing!! Not the same!!

on 3/8/2016 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This fragrance is strong, even as an eau de toilette. The scent is burnt sugar/caramel with a vanilla toffee dry down scent. This is not for everyone. I don't particularly care for it. It is overwhelming and heady. I could see this getting someone nauseous or a headache.

I use this on weekends when I get to the gym. This would definitely mask body odor and sweat. I recommend spraying this the air and walking through. If you spray this on your skin, it will be overkill. But if you like attention and loud scents go full speed ahead.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this perfume because of the fabulous reviews, not thinking too much of it at first, but assuming it would grow on me. However I find it to be ok, nothing special, and it doesn't last long on me.

I have been wearing this scent for a few years. it has a great, almost musky cotton candy scent. I am generally not a fan of very sweet scents but I love this.
I get many compliments on it. I actually make my own Pink Sugar scented body spray for a fraction of the cost, so I cannot comment on the price, but it seems to be reasonably priced.
Men seem to love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this. I have purchased two perfumes in the past month. I happened upon this while I was busy stalking Hypnotic Poison. It's difficult to compare the two but if I had to I would say Pink Sugar seems more "fun" while Hypnotic P is more "serious". However I did not want to pay the $45 for a 1.7 ounce bottle. I Don't mind dishing out the money for the HP but not for this one. So although i liked it, I passed. Until I found it on a site online for a certain reputable pharmacy. They had the 3.4 ounce of Pink Sugar for $25. That is a price that is a wonderful deal so I got it. After it came I fell in love. It lasts so long on me. I just now ordered a second 3.4 at that price. One to keep in my purse and one for home!

It definitely smells sweet. I do smell licorice which I'm surprised I like in this mixture. I smell a little bit of vanilla. It just has a "sparkling sweet" smell. Smells sweetly fresh and has no cheap smell. As always, it's best to test out on yourself and wear it for awhile.

The bottle is cute and girly. I love it. Most importantly, the lid stays on tight.

The stars I give this are based on the good price I got, as long as I am able to get it at that cost, I absolutely love this and will continue to purchase.

on 1/13/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was given this as a gift and it is a nice scent, just way too young for me. It's sweet and sugary and fruity. It also doesn't last very long on my skin, it could just be my skin. I am currently using this as a room spray for my two little girls' rooms, when I want their rooms to smell extra nice.

on 11/22/2014 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Amazingly successful blind buy! I usually don't buy fragrances unsniffed, but I read somewhere if you like Philosophys Falling In Love (my current favorite) then you'll enjoy Pink Sugar. I was very reluctant to buy it because many reviews stated it has a sweet-burnt sugar/caramel-licorice scent, definitely NOT my type of fragrance. I usually reach for fresh, aquatic, citrusy, floriental scent. So I took the plunge and bought it. First impression, WHOOOAAAA it's strong, sweet with strong licorice note, I wasn't sure if i hate or like it. Tried again and again and it quickly grew on me and fell in love with PS. This is perfect for winter and bedtime because it's warm and comforting. Yummm!!!

For reference my favorite fragrances: Sensi White Notes, Amazing Grace edp, Falling In Love edp, Summer Grace, Acqua Di Gio
Dislikes: BS Fantasy, Gucci Flora, JS Fancy Love, D&G Pour Femme, Gold Sugar, HM Pink Butterfly edt

Popular Fragrances