Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 25-29
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

on 8/24/2017 3:02:00 PM

Well well well... if it isnt my adolescence in a bottle haha.

I wore this religiously for a few years when i was about 20ish and always received compliments, especially from men, while wearing this. It smells heavily of vanilla, like you bathed in cupcakes.

Its cheap enough and is in a very cute bottle. Although i loved it a long time ago, unfortunately i find the smell far too sweet for my liking now.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

There is so much about this perfume that I hate. I picked it up at Shopper's for $19.99 and was excited to try it against my chemistry after years of wanting it and never feeling that I could justify the older, higher price tag. In the bottle it smells like a spicy cotton candy; it has a bouquet with depth and it definitely isn't boring. With that being said, the depth disappears once it settles on the skin and I end up smelling purely of licorice and cotton candy. There is a creamy musk in there that just gives me a headache, and I end up being so repulsed by this scent that I feel the need to shower! This would be good for a young girl, say about 13, as a first fragrance, but it definitely isn't something a career woman or mother should wear. Heck, I think this should be sold at Claire's and nowhere else. Yuck.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Guy Magnet!

on 2/5/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite sent!! It's so sweet, sexy and girly. Very refreshing. And well worth the $19.00 at the drug store !

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

I will say this is not my absolute favorite fragrance, but I do love it. It is nice and warm and sweet. It smells of vanilla and brown sugar with a hint of floral notes. I've read it is a favorite among men, and my husband seems to like it as well. I haven't been asked by anyone what I'm wearing yet, I've only had it for a month, but I have worn it almost every day since buying it. The lasting power is also great and you could probably get away with wearing it all work day without putting another spritz on, but it does die down by the end of 8 hours for sure. I would definitely buy this again, and another perfume it reminds me of is fantasy by Britney Spears, which I also love.

on 7/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I rebuy this all the time. It's smells like cupcakes and doesn't give me headaches. Plus it looks cute on your vanity table.

Cotton candy. This is exactly like liquid cotton candy in a bottle. Which is, don't get me wrong, nice at times. I am a huge fan of sweet and fruity perfumes, but this is borderline too sweet for my tastes. I would say it smells similar to Britney Spears 'Fantasy", with that same cotton candy smell, and I would settle for either. It's incredibly sweet, and is nice when you are going for that smell. It's notes are pretty linear, and are just basically cotton candy and sugar. As for lasting power, this baby has been on me for a good 8 hours now and the scent is still strong. Because of that lasting power (on my skin, anyway), it can become cloying. Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with it, as I bought this for super cheap on eBay, so I'm not disappointed. I will probably not repurchase.

***EDIT:*** The smell has really grown on me. I find myself spraying it pretty frequently. It's a simple, but very happy smell that just makes me smile, which is mostly what I'm looking for in perfume. So, I bumped it up a star. :) I'm finding it might just be worth a repurchase, if I ever get through this large bottle!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

After reading reviews I had to try this! Today I was very disappointed with it, expecting better in some way. Its vanilla that's all. I could not pick up any touch of floral or anything else. Well that was just smelling the tester strip but I'm well aware that it could have changed to something different on the skin, I've read that it changes to a licorice scent which I don't like the thought of anyway. I sort of expect a vanilla in most fragrances to be the later stage of the wear, not the beginning.

on 12/14/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I really enjoy this scent even in my mid 20s! Has a candy sweet scent but a really sexy clean scent that is appealing and is ideal in the summer or fall. This is original to me because most eu de toillettes and body sprays go for more of a musky floral scent but this one makes me smell good enough to eat!!! The price is a bit expensive but the bottle lasts a while. When the perfume dries it blends into your natural body scent... I get compliments every where I go and if I spray this with a more low key scent like dolce and habana light blue... I smell very unique

Popular Fragrances