Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 25-29
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love pink sugar. Keep in mind I am 25 and have absolutely loved sugary, obnoxious sweet scents since I was a child. I don't care how old I get, I will always want to smell edible. When I was in high school I wore Calgon Mmm Marshmallow and Body Fantasies Cotton Candy as daily body sprays - I carried them around in my purse and basically drowned myself in them. This sounds annoying or cloying but I never received a complaint. People have always told me that I smell good. Fast forward 10 years and I still love those body sprays, but they don't last long enough on me. So my favorite "adult" perfumes are Prada Candy and Pink Sugar. Pink Sugar is definitely not boring or "just" sweet, though. There is a complexity here. It's not exactly a mature or mysterious complexity, but it's absolutely NOT just a glorified Claire's body spray, and I'm very sad to see some people think of it that way. The fact that this is an eau de toilette is insane. This thing is *intense.* Like, I was just chopping onions and garlic for dinner and still all I smelled was the single spritz of PS that I had put on my wrist. The sillage and lasting power on this is well worth the money. Pink Sugar is a scent powerhouse, and underrated in that regard.

When i first spray this I get an almost fruity scent, but also a slight plastic scent. After about a minute I heavily smell cotton candy and vanilla. and once it's fully dried down, it smells like a rich sugary dream... Like a burnt marshmallow with vanilla icing. There's something about this dried down that can't be described just through a text review. It's scrumptious and almost fantasy-like. I'm in love with it, always have been and always will be.

The bottle is glass, very cute, and feels luxurious for the price. I buy my bottles at Burlington Coat Factory for $15.

on 1/24/2018 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Words cannot describe how much I love this perfume, It makes me feel girly and like a real life Barbie. I can pretty much say it's my signature. What's not to love, it smells amazing, it's crazy long lasting and intense, gets compliments all the time and it's incredibly affordable. I have 2 unopened 100ml bottles of this, the body lotion and the roll on shimmery perfume, that's how much I love it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wore this in high school I love it its like a cotton candy caramel smell, I agree its too sweet for grown women to like but I still like it for the nostalgic memories

on 8/24/2017 3:02:00 PM

Well well well... if it isnt my adolescence in a bottle haha.

I wore this religiously for a few years when i was about 20ish and always received compliments, especially from men, while wearing this. It smells heavily of vanilla, like you bathed in cupcakes.

Its cheap enough and is in a very cute bottle. Although i loved it a long time ago, unfortunately i find the smell far too sweet for my liking now.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Guy Magnet!

on 2/5/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite sent!! It's so sweet, sexy and girly. Very refreshing. And well worth the $19.00 at the drug store !

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like sugar, just like the name. it is clean in a warm way and it makes me feel good (isn't that what fragrance is all about anyway?). Never in a million years would I have thought I would want to smell like sugar but I absolutely love this fragrance.

I will say this is not my absolute favorite fragrance, but I do love it. It is nice and warm and sweet. It smells of vanilla and brown sugar with a hint of floral notes. I've read it is a favorite among men, and my husband seems to like it as well. I haven't been asked by anyone what I'm wearing yet, I've only had it for a month, but I have worn it almost every day since buying it. The lasting power is also great and you could probably get away with wearing it all work day without putting another spritz on, but it does die down by the end of 8 hours for sure. I would definitely buy this again, and another perfume it reminds me of is fantasy by Britney Spears, which I also love.

on 7/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I rebuy this all the time. It's smells like cupcakes and doesn't give me headaches. Plus it looks cute on your vanity table.

Cotton candy. This is exactly like liquid cotton candy in a bottle. Which is, don't get me wrong, nice at times. I am a huge fan of sweet and fruity perfumes, but this is borderline too sweet for my tastes. I would say it smells similar to Britney Spears 'Fantasy", with that same cotton candy smell, and I would settle for either. It's incredibly sweet, and is nice when you are going for that smell. It's notes are pretty linear, and are just basically cotton candy and sugar. As for lasting power, this baby has been on me for a good 8 hours now and the scent is still strong. Because of that lasting power (on my skin, anyway), it can become cloying. Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with it, as I bought this for super cheap on eBay, so I'm not disappointed. I will probably not repurchase.

***EDIT:*** The smell has really grown on me. I find myself spraying it pretty frequently. It's a simple, but very happy smell that just makes me smile, which is mostly what I'm looking for in perfume. So, I bumped it up a star. :) I'm finding it might just be worth a repurchase, if I ever get through this large bottle!

Popular Fragrances