Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 4/12/2018 10:04:00 AM

It's either love or hate with this one. I heard soooo many people talking about this perfume and its lasting power that I wanted to give it a try. Not for me. It's giving me a headache and I can't get it off my clothes. Way too sweet and girly for me. Smells like expired sugary stuff to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favourite perfume in the world!! I always receive so many compliments on my smell, and this is why. I have been wearing this perfume since I remember. It is the perfect scent! So sweet and not over powering. Perfect for everyday! Also super affordable, love this <3

on 12/15/2016 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Upon looking through my massive bag of perfume samples, I was rather surprised to find an unused sample bottle of Pink Sugar lying in the heap. Maybe I had tucked it away in fear that it would invoke the memories of middle school and my horrifically awkward loser past self. Well alright, honestly not much has changed since then, but still, I like to convince myself that that's not true... Anyway, all I remember is that every girl in the "in" crowd doused themselves in this stuff and I was envious of them, in a sense: they were so popular and attractive and feminine, while I just couldn't muster up the courage to even try out typical girl stuff.

Now here I am, a slave to consumerism and maybe a bit too well-versed in the world of makeup, fragrance, skincare, fashion, etc. But I'm kind of happy with that! And with my vast expertise, I can finally declare: Pink Sugar is freakin' disgusting! I can't believe I actually looked up to this scent. Now all I think about when I get a whiff of this stuff is how outdated it smells, to be honest. It needs to be exiled to the previous decade and never allowed to leave. Not only that, but this scent as a whole just smells awfully cheap.

As much as I do not prefer to wear gourmands that often, I can still appreciate a good one, and Pink Sugar is not one of them - at least on my skin. On the first whiff, I don't get any of the fruity, fresh top notes; on me, it's an overpowering chemically, bitter licorice. It's actually so strong it almost smells like something's burning around you. As it transitions into the middle notes, I can only detect one-dimensional cotton candy - and it's still mixed in with that awful licorice. No promised fruit notes here, just boring sweets. And finally, the drydown is predominantly creamy caramel, sandalwood, and vanilla that's - surprise, surprise - an artificial, heartless, chemically concoction. And that stupid licorice is STILL hanging around until the end.

I've had indie perfumes (both oils and EDPs) that smelled so much more appealing and actually aspired to be true-to-life renditions of real things. You can feel the love put into those fragrances. I've also had some very tastefully assembled gourmand high-end fragrances too, we can't forget about those. Meanwhile, Pink Sugar is stuck in middle school, only concerned about smelling sugary sweet (and not caring that it smells artificial) without even bothering with any nuances. Maybe my young self knew what was she was doing all along by avoiding this stuff.

on 9/30/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Omg this stuff is so strong. I am not a person who believes in one spray is enough with perfumes. But one spray is enough with this one. Too much has given me a headache and nausea, it's unreal how strong it is. Will definitely offend people so please don't over-do it. Also don't spray near you face it will be all you smell and it will get really annoying. Smells like cotton candy and sugar, very very girly and young. When it's been on a while it kind of smells like marshmellows which is my fav part. Very cozy and a cool weather perfume. Also you get a lot of liquid for the price.

When I first bought Pink Sugar I didn't think I would end up loving it as much as I do now. It's not too expensive yet I get the most complimented on this scent in comparison to my more expensive perfumes (Chanel, YSL, Viktor & Rolf). I always get stopped by people asking what I'm wearing or to compliment me! People of all ages, both female and male always always always tell me I smell pretty when I'm wearing this. I'm almost done with my bottle and I only bought it around the end of February this year!

I have used this perfume for years and have loved it always since! it is by far my most re purchased fragrance. its is very sweet but not cheap smelling if u dont lie sweet scents u wont like it but if you dO? looook out its a forever favorite

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pink sugar is my favorite perfume ever! It is definitely a girly scent as the name Pink Sugar suggests, but is smells yummy in a not too immature way that some cotton candy scents seem to smell. It opens with a blast of freshly-spun pink cotton candy, and then turns into a pretty caramely scent after a few hours. I have gotten more compliments wearing this perfume than any others in my collection, and I have quite a few! Also, the bottle is soon pretty and looks very glamorous and is so much fun to pull out of your make up bag because of the pink swirly design.

on 5/8/2015 8:25:00 AM

amazing, very sweet smells like fairy floss

on 3/19/2015 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Amazing omg. Smells like a gourmand orgy in a cylindrical bottle. MmmmmMmMMMmmMm gotten SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! More than any other perfume I own! So yummy

It smells really good..but very sweet smelling and gave me a headache

Popular Fragrances