Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I live in Australia where this is a relatively unheard of fragrance. This is a smell which will reap you numerous compliments, ranging from both men and women. Men especially. It's a proven fact, read the numerous reviews before me. I believe it's one of those smells that everybody likes upon first 'sniff'. I wore this for the first time Wednesday. My friend, upon arrival, told me I smelt "beautiful, like cotton candy", the waitress at the restaurant told me I smelt "so good" and "so much better" than all the food she'd been around all day. Five hours after parting ways with the same friend, he told me he could still smell me and that he "loved it". On the way home, a woman on the bus asked me what I was wearing. I was overwhelmed with how many compliments I received on it in just one night, - I've never once received as much as a comment when wearing Chanel or Prada. For the price, staying power, and the appeal it seems to have with people, this will always be one of my favourite fragrances. Love it.

on 5/4/2008 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My boyfriend went out with me and bought this for my birthday in Sephora last night. I have had my eye on this perfume for a while now, ever since I sprayed it on my wrist a few months ago. The scent is so warm and comforting that I just couldn't stop taking a sniff every few minutes of my wrist, and what's great about it is that it lingers for ages, and each time you smell it, you get a hint of something a little different. In my opinion, this scent is not for little girls at all. It's gourmand, yes, but it is extremely complex. I think it's more for anyone who is young at heart, and loves the scent of all things sweet, warm, and cozy. Two sprays maximum is the best way to use this fragrance, because it lasts so great and is best when used in moderation. I spray once on my neck and blend it behind my ears, and once on my wrist and rub them together. This is plenty enough. I'm also sensitive to many scents, but this does not give me headaches at all, and does not irritate my skin. Pink Sugar lasts me up until I wash it off in the shower, and during the day it doesn't stay sickly strong. It dulls a bit, just so that it is like a 'glowy warmth' on my skin. There's always someone who turns around and says, "what is that smell?", and guys really do love it. On my skin, it's like warm caramel with notes of cotton candy and licorice. The scent changes sometimes though, so I never get tired of it. My grandfather wanted to go and buy it for his wife, my dad couldn't stop smelling the bottle, and my boyfriend is so picky... But after smelling Pink Sugar on me, he said, "Wow. That stuff really does smell good." And with that said, he kept smelling me. Haha. He has never said that about any other perfume he has smelled or that I have worn. The bottle is also cute. It comes in almost a cardboard tube that is decorated the same way as the bottle; baby pink swirls on white canvas. It is easy to manage and I'd gladly put it out on my dresser for show. For a perfume, it's also pretty cheap. So, with that said, I'd go out and buy Pink Sugar again when my bottle runs out. I have a feeling that it will take a while since you only need so little product, but I definitely will.

on 2/15/2012 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Notes; Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

This fragrance reminds me of a carnival.Not a playful happy carnivalwhere cotton candy is passed around and kids are smiling with rosy cheeks.The carnival that is humid,bustling and parents and kids are pushing people to get out of the way to get to the rides.The one were you will nearly get trampled on to get on the dodgems,and the one that gives you a headache and you can't wait to get out!

For my first impression a quite spritz of this is not only me regretting spraying it,but also (artificial) strawberry,cotton candy and ice cream sundae sauce.It is an overload of sugar and it quickly changes to homebaked cookies (so beautiful, but doesn't last long.) and then lemon sugar cookies.The lemon sugar cookies turn out to have no lemon at all,and more 80% caramel and 20% sugar.So basically a thick paste of caramel and sugar spilling out for start to finish.For me its too sweet for anything like if you go to school,or if you got to work.Its too distracting on me,and a little too sickly sweet.Its just very kiddish on my skin and quite like a caramel-sugarry body splash.

Having said that,most people love it including teens,kids and adults.I have smelt it on others and it smells way nicer! It depends on the acidicy of your skin.The bottle is just beautiful too,and I really thought it would be over the top bottle but It's actually not and I really like the bottle.It reminds me of somebody ribbon dancing because theres like a ribbon picture of the top.(I bet its made out of sugar.)

You should defiently smell this if you are even interested slightly.Or even if you're not because you can see here its a mixed bag of reviews and it just depends on yourself.

Thanks for reading (:

on 10/25/2011 10:53:00 PM

Oh my goodness. This perfume is amazing. It smells so sweet its intoxicating. Whenever I put this on, I get compliments from SO MANY PEOPLE.

I walked into the office to drop off the attendance one day and the person working at the counter asked me if I was eating marshmallows and I said no and maybe it was my fragrance. She complimented me on it and immediately asked me to jot down the name of the fragrance.

So there's this cute boy in my History class, I put this on one day and he was sitting beside me for a project. He was all like "Who smells like cookies?" and then he leaned in closer to me and was like "You smell like cookies... That's such a turn on... mmm" And he kept coming closer to m and trying to sniff me.
GIRLS, IF YOU WANT TO BE A GUY MAGNET, THIS STUFF WORKS.

It starts off as like a cotton candy scent, then maybe a marshmallow scent then a sugar cookie scent. EITIHER WAY IT'S SIMPLY DELICIOUS.

I think this perfume is great to use during Winter and Summer because it's so sweet and it delightfully contrasts the bitter cold Winter here in Canada, and the cotton candy smell is just perfect for Summer.

Loves it!

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This honestly smells like a candy store. On Black Friday Sephora had the 1.7oz for $10 I don't know why I didn't buy it then now I have to pay $60 for the 3.4oz the 1.7oz regularly is $45. It seems expensive but it's worth every penny. I sprayed it once on my shirt and 4days later I can still smell it. I have the shirt in a drawer unwashed instill I can but the bottle. The smell is HEAVEN! I can't stop thinking about the scent

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product, instantly thinking that I will get a lot of compliments since my sister once owned it and she loved it and she received tons of compliments. That's not my case. I actually got in trouble for wearing this. In the bottle, it may seem that it smells sweet and lovely and sugary, but once you put it on and keep it on, the smell faints and begins smelling like alcohol. I got in trouble for wearing this at my school since my teacher thought I was drunk since she smelled alcohol on me. It doesn't really smell like what it is in the bottle after a while, so just save your money and buy something else.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing! I've never received more compliments about a fragrance ever. The only thing I don't like is the price, but that's probably because $30 is a lot for a high schooler :-P Definitely worth it though. The best compliment I got was "You smell like... Sophisticated cotton-candy," which totally made my day. Seriously, if you like soft, sweet perfumes, buy this. Right now. Are you buying it yet? Because you should be.

on 7/24/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My signature sent since elementary. Very girly smell sweet smell. Goes perfectly if you have vanilla bodyspray under it and the perfume actually stays on for a while. I must admit the packaging looks a bit cheap and tacky but that doesn't matter because I love this perfume and I don't think I'll ever stop repurchasing.

on 2/1/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I went to sephora the other day and decided to try this on just because so many people have such a strong reaction to it. But I'm left contemplating it. I feel as though it smells different on me then most people because on me cotton candy isn't even the main note. Don't get me wrong, the sticky cotton candy scent was there but on me the main note that seemed to smell more like sandalwood. Soooo...

Pros:
It smells good, warm, and not to fruity.
It lasts like insanity
Comes in many different forms so you can pick your favorite size/application.
Its not horribly expensive.
Even though its a common perfume, my body chemistry makes it somewhat unique.

Cons:
Very common perfume, lots of other girls wear it.
The spray kind is hard to control, applies too much for my taste.
VERY strong, to the point where wearing it all day gave me a headache.

All and all I do like it. I think I might get in the rollerball version from sephora because its pretty inexpensive and I feel like I could apply it more sparingly that way. I'm pretty sure it was the amount, not the perfume itself that gave me a headache.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Smells absolutely yummy! :D If you like sweet scents like vanilla or cotton candy, then you will LOOOVE this! I get so much compliments on how good I smell when I wear this paired with the Vanilla Bean Noel Lotion from Bath and Body Works. Plus the packaging is super cute. Definitely reccomend! :)

Popular Fragrances