Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 9/22/2003 12:19:00 PM

I really like this fragrance. It's a sweet, edible fragrance, but I didn't find it to be cloying at all. It reminded me of CSP but lighter, softer and less sugary. I personally don't care for most CSP scents. This also has good staying power. A must try for those who love foody and/or sweet fragrances.

on 9/27/2003 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pink Sugar smells like a fruity vanilla, although the vanilla overpowers it. Too bad, I was hoping it was more fruity than vanila. I put it on and I started to think of my mom. Maybe it's my body chemistry but it didn't last long on me. If you like vanilla scents and cute packaging, this is it. But I think I'll pass.

on 10/4/2003 11:47:00 AM

I sprayed myself with this in Sephora this week and really liked it. I asked the SA to make a sample for me, but she said they aren't allowed to make them anymore. I told her I always have to try before I buy, as I get migraines very easily from perfumes, so she kindly saturated a cotton ball with it and put it in a small sample jar. I really liked it alot that first day and night and kept sniffing my wrists. My DH even liked it. However, the next day, I had an almost instantaneous, nagging headache from it that lasted all day. On my skin, the sweetness of it fell somewhere between the subtle sweetness of SL Rahat Loukoum and the cloying, heavy sweetness of CSP Vanilla Apricot and Hanae Mori. If it weren't for the headache, I would have definitely purchased this for casual/work wear.

Super cute, cavity-inducing sweet, like spun sugar with depth. I think of girls with stuffed animals on their bed, Justin Timberlake posters on their wall and a bottle of Pink Sugar on their dresser. This would be the *perfect* scent for a young girl or teen--but it has enough interest to smell warmly gooey n' sticky on any girl of *any* age who loves super sweet scents. Cute stuff!

MMmm! What a delicious fragrance this is...I love it! I have a decant of this from a sweet MUAer. It's definitely a super sweet sugary teeny bopper-esque fragrance, but it's great. I'll definitely buy again. My boyfriend says it reminds him of chocolate? I definitely smell cotton candy.

on 11/13/2003 8:19:00 PM

I absoulutely love this scent! It has that sweet sugary cotton candy smell to it that everyone always notices whenever I wear it. The scent also lasts a long time, so you don't have to keep spraying yourself. If your single and wanna meet a guy wear this scent because guys love the scent!

Am unsure about this scent, I was expecting it to smell "foody". Does smell sweet, but I'm not sure if it's in a good way. **update* this is really growing on me, I would love a full bottle!!

on 12/1/2003 12:23:00 PM

This smelled really great at first - I was quite excited about it! But then it dried down to plain ol' vanilla, with a little extra sweetness mixed in. I would put it in the same scent family as Burberry Brit...the description sounds great but the actual product is average. Because it is so mild, I'm going to try it a couple more days and see if my body chemistry reacts to it differently over time.

I just have the sample size,but it has a really sweet smell. Not sure if I'd buy a full bottle of this or not.

on 12/3/2003 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I usually wear citrus/green scents and decided to try this out anyway, fully expecting to be washing it off immediately. Instead, I really like it. It's sweet but not sickeningly so, and there's a warmth under the caramel and vanilla notes. It surpised me that I like it so much that I'm considering buying some. :-)