Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (All Shades)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (All Shades)

4.3

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Serica (Silk Powder Poudre de Soie), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT (Shades 02, 16, 24), May Contain ( /-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (C1 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 7/19/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i had been searching for a good lip gloss. I hate lipgloss that have a sticky touch to them on my lips and i hate that they have flavor on them. I had seen this about a month ago on Jeffery Star channel. So went to go buy Pango Peach, Super Natural, Snow Pink, Pink Pop, and Solar Coral. I love this colors they have that shine to them and there not sticky at all.

on 7/11/2016 4:38:00 PM

The colors are gorgeous and easy to use. Fairly inexpensive gloss and you can find at cvs either buy one get 50 off or a cvs extrabuck deal. Disadvantage- wears fairly easy, so be ready to reapply.

To Read all 273 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the look of this gloss. I bought the shade Sky Pink...it's not as pigmented as Nars Turkish Delight, but I get the same effect. The formula is buildable, not too glossy, and (in this shade) not shimmery at all. I only gave it 3 lippies, however, because it's sticky, the color fades quickly, and it has a funky paint-like smell! For $6, I can deal with reapplying, because I do love the look...while it lasts. I just wish they would do something about the smell. I know a lot of people prefer unscented, but if the options are "smells rank" or "smells mildly scented", I imagine 99% of us would prefer at least a little scent to cover up the smell.

I bought one of these at a discount store a couple weeks ago in Pearl Plum and I absolutely love it! It's very flattering on my warm-toned fair skin and looks very beautiful. The color says it's plum, but it looks more rose to me. It also has some beautiful blue/purple sparkles in it that looks pretty rather than childish.

I highly recommend it if you can find it, especially if you're trying to find a longer lasting lip gloss that isn't extremely sticky. I've seen some sold in stores like Burke's, Bargain Hunt, etc that weren't very expensive at all. I might lurk in the makeup section of those stores to find more of these.

Another thing I wanted to add. It has SPF 15, but I'm not allergic to this lip gloss (I usually have an allergy to lip balms and lip gloss with SPF)! Yay!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not much of a lip gloss lady. In fact, the last time I remember purchasing a lipgloss was back in highschool, which is a little longer ago that I'd like to admit. However, when I met up with a friend of mine I couldn't help admiring the lovely, pearly pink shine on her lips. She told me it was the Revlon Superlutrous lip gloss in Sweet Violet and that I shouldn't be afraid to revisit my glossy past.

Taking her advice, I got to a Revlon counter pronto. Honestly, all the shades are beautiful. Sweet Violet however was not really my colour so I purchased Fatal Apple. These lipgloss come in a traditional long tube with a sponge tip applicator. The formula is very smooth and easy to apply with no fragrance (which I really appreciate). The finish is glossy without being sticky and the pigmentation is excellent while still being slightly sheer.

This product is a little expensive for just a lip gloss but the quality is excellent.

I'm still a lipstick fan at heart but this little gem is featuring in my makeup routine more and more.

Pros - Non sticky, easy application, beautiful colour.

Cons - A little pricey.

I used to love these lip glosses, I haven't repurchased these in a while, I don't think they are as popular as they used to be I used to buy them a make up discount store in Australia for cheap prices. Definitely a good brand and a great lipgloss that looks great on!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

My 1 lippie review is for the newest formulation in a round tube. The former rectangular old formula was my HG for many years. I was so sad when they got discontinued, and then when I saw what they were replaced with...it was almost insulting. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

I've bought every shade in the current line. None of them have been good. They are less pigmented, more watery/less sticky, and most shades are full of shimmer. Revlon recently tried to step up their game and released a few creme shades that were reminiscent of the old line. But they missed the target completely, because Sky Pink (Peach Petal replacement) is still way less pigmented.

NYX Lip Butter Glosses are the only lip glosses close to Revlon's old formula on the market. I would much recommend those instead.

on 4/27/2015 1:52:00 PM

After hearing so much reviews and recommendations on this lip gloss i made my mind to buy it and try it on, and some day i saw it on sale and bought 2 shades, coral reef and nude lustre... And the truth i was very disappointed about it... The texture is sticky and not comfortable on the lips... If you put it alone there is no enough pigmentation to show its color...the staying power is not that good at all... Will try other brands in the future to see if there are better formulas than this over hyped one

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lipgloss! I have pinkissimo and kiss me coral and I buy pinkissimo over and over again. The gloss isnt too sticky and it adds that perfect shimmer of color. My only wish is that the tubes would be more full. They arent even half full (its way to get more money for less product) but over I will purchase again. I got mine for around 6$ each. You will surely like this gloss.

Best drugstore lip gloss! I have many colors and love them all. Not too sticky. Decent lasting power and nice color selection!!