Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Glossy Rose [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Glossy Rose [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I could still find this in Indonesia, and I love it! Beside the nice color, it also moisturizes (even after meals!).

on 12/8/2010 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually not a lipgloss fanatic. However, the colour and texture and price of this gloss agree with me! When I do wear gloss it's usually over lipstick (never alone) and this one looks absolutely beautiful over MAC's Spirit and Half & Half Lipsticks. Some people have written that the colour is discontinued, this really scared me and I went out and bought a whole bunch (7). I live in Montreal and they always (so far) restock the shelves with this colour. Could you guys be mistaken? Perhaps it's not discontinued after all.. I hope (or else I'll have to buy much much more).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

On my very pigmented lips this shows up as a semi-sheer nude with a hint of pink and subtle shimmer. It really enhances my lips, both colour and shape, and is the perfect gloss for a polished, classy, "better than natural" look. It has replaced Nude Lustre as my favourite natural/nude shade from the Super Lustrous Lipgloss line. I have taken one point off because I wish it were ever so slightly more pigmented, but overall this is a gorgeous product that I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 9/8/2010 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think this shade has been discontinued. I really wanted to like it, but it's too orangey-pink for me. I have very neutral coloring and anything too warm looks orange, even if it's not. I wouldn't repurchase.

I also bought Cherries in the Glow and it's an orange-red, not a true glossy red, which was so disappointing. I think I'm done with Revlon glosses - I don't like the smell either.

on 10/27/2010 7:38:00 AM

I was so sad went i went to CVS and the guy restocking the shelves told me this one was discontinued. This has been my favorite gloss for a long time. Now i have to be on the hunt for a new fave...sigh

on 10/30/2010 12:44:00 PM

Sadly this has been discontinued. I love this lipgloss. it makes my lips look polished without looking over done. It's a mlbb color. When I swatch this, it's a rosy pink shade with a bit of shimmer but nothing over the top. It is not sticky at all and it last me a good few hours. If you could still find this you should definitely buy it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these lipglosses. All are long lasting without being super sticky and all provide really great pigmentation for a gloss. Actually, these are the only glosses I consistently use anymore.

Glossy Rose is a pretty, girly dusty rose with very finely milled glitter. It's very pretty for a warm fall or spring look. I love it!

on 8/12/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lovely MLBB shade on my NW25 lightly pigmented lips. The texture is smooth going on, with a slightly sticky feel afterward. There is a slight glittery appearance to the gloss, but it is subtle enough that it doesn't look like you sucked on a disco ball, it simply imparts a flattering gentle shimmer to your lips. It lasts around 1-2 hours after application if you do not eat/drink/compulsively smoosh your lips. The packaging is sleek, square and attractive, designed to resemble Chanel or MAC or other high end lipglosses. It has the standard doe foot applicator, which works fine. As I picked this up at Big Lots for $2, the price was certainly right. This is my 3rd Revlon super lustrous l/g purchase, and I can definitely see myself repurchasing additional colors in the future. (FYI: the other colors that I own and find flattering on my skin tone are Pearl Plum and Raisin Glaze)

I have recently found my true love, with the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss. Its Amazing!! I actually have this in Pink Pursuit, one of the breast cancer awareness shades, but I find "Glossy Rose" to be fairly similar, just a bit darker. Anyways It has awesome color pigmentation and gives my my lips a really warm toned pinky glow. Their fairly shiny and last really long for not being labeled "long wearing". I also love how moisturizing and creamy they are, almost like a MAC cremesheen. The price is pretty cheap at $7 so I think you should go buy one of these!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is nice but sticky. It does seem to last but it's not very "glossy".