Chanel Angora (Uploaded by alisonmidd)

4.8

100%
would repurchase
4.7/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/03/2009

I have owned this since it was released and am gutted that is no longer available, if they re-released it I would stock up! It is a stunningly elegent frosted pale beige with slight pink shimmer in certain light. It looks so beautiful on my nails, but I don't use it often as I don't want to run out!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

May/27/2007

This is one of my favorites. The colour is a warm toned beige/cream. It looks lovely with my warm skin tone and just elegant. What I like about Chanel nail colour is the all round high quality. The colour intensity is great - 1 coat is nice and 2 coats are just perfect. You don't need more. It's easy to to apply and goes on evenly. Also, it doesn't dry out. Some may find the brush …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

May/11/2007

Very special color! It looks almost golden in a botlle, but actually it is a beige-white, rather neutral, almost metallic, or maybe better to say very frosty, icy beige/off white. Glossy and shiny. Very specific color and smooth texture that is easy to apply.

About reviewer (819 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Oct/10/2005

Chanel "Angora" screams ice princess! It is such a lovely shade, I'm so glad I picked it up from Ebay. Angora is a true beigey, off white shimmery shade w/ subtle icy pale pink undertones. The shimmer is slight & there is just enough there to make your nails glisten. Very pretty icy pale beigey color!

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlue

fromnl534

May/17/2004

Love this polish! It's a gorgeous, creamy beige with a very smooth smimmer. It works for day or evening, any season. This polish also lasts forever. I can't say enough about how beautiful and versatile it is!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

frommriaow

Dec/18/2003

This is such a beautiful, elegant colour! I love the name too- Angora is just too cute. ;) <p>

Angora is a beautiful soft colour, sort of an off-white creme/beige colour with shimmer. There's a hint of pink too, which is very flattering. The overall result is a frosted nail, but very elegant and sophisticated, but glam too!

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

Age19-24