4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Price: $5 CAD Colour: medium dark plummy mauve Finish: sparkly pearl Pigmentation: medium I was looking for somthing to wearing over theirstaining balm in Adore. Can't say I'm impressed.

About reviewer (381 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Picked this up on special this week. Love this gloss/colour. Since it is on special I'm going to pick up other colours.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

A bit dark for my liking. But I absolutely love these glosses, really great quality at the drugstore and for 1/3 the price of Mac. I will finish this but will not repurchase as there are other colors in this line that have stolen my heart. Very pretty in the tube, a shimmery plum but on my NW45 skintone I'm just not in love with this. **UPDATE 08/11/2014** I am in love with this! I usually don't layer but being a delicious dark diva means sometimes my lipsticks are too light/ashy looking. Enter this lip gloss. I use it over L'Oreal Fairest Nude for example and it makes the lippie turn into a decadent MLBB color. I have bumped this from 3 lippies to 5. Too bad this has been discontinued:(

About reviewer (623 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is my favorite lipgloss. It complements my olive skin tone and it is a beautiful plum color with little flecks of gold sparkles that accent the pearl color. The only thing I do not like about this gloss is the wand. The lipgloss collects against the top of the tube and it gets messy. I'm not going to let that stop me from wearing this gloss though.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

7 years ago

Love this gloss, and love this color. I'm NW20-25 and this is a great everyday color for me. I have one in my makeup case and another in my purse. It doesn't feel heavy and it is not at all sticky. It lasts for a few hours on me as long as I'm not eating or drinking.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle). This shade looks like a very wearable berry plum, good for both day and night. Very cool toned. Love for a good transition from working during the day to going out at night.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

I picked this up a couple weeks ago because it looked like a good berry/plum color of lipgloss for fall. For me, it's just okay. It goes on more sheer than it looks in the tube, which is fine. It provides more of a brightened berry color than plum color, in my opinion. When it's freshly applied, it looks beautiful and brightens the whole face. My issue with it is when it starts to wear off. You can see in the tube that it does contain glitter and when the gloss is first applied the glitter mixes in perfectly to create a beautiful lip. However, when the gloss begins to wear off the glitter stays behind. Pretty soon you're left with glitter lips--and it's an obvious wash of glitter. And in my experience just wiping with a tissue isn't going to take care of it; you'll need a full on remover wipe to wick away all traces of glitter. Unfortunately, this gloss is the kind that you wouldn't want to apply without a mirror so because of that and the leftover glitter issue it's more high maintenance for me. Therefore I'm not inclined to reach for it as much.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I am seriously in love with this shade. I think it really suits my dark hair. It's the perfect sheer berry color, not too dark and the sparkles look pretty. It lasts fairly long and it's not too sticky either. I usually pair this color with a brown/neutral eye. It reminds me of a "vampire" lip, I guess you could say. Anyway, I'm addicted to Revlon glosses, and this one is the best.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 years ago

These are the perfect lipglosses: long wearing, not tacky, smell slightly of vanilla, and beautiful packaging. Pearl Plum is perfect for adding a little bit of color to your lips that is work appropriate and not too vampy. I love this product, the shimmer is not so crazy on your lips as it is in the tube.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

This gloss is pretty sheer but does show the color in the tube, at least on my lips. Slight plasticy taste, no smell I could discern, nice consistency and glitter showed up without being too gritty or chunky. Like that it's spf, and wears well for a gloss without migrating. Wears well over lipstick.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm