Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.4

This is a really pretty scent, very feminine and sweet. I love sweet, fruity light floral scents, however this turns a little soapy smelling on me, and the lasting power is HORRIBLE! Seriously, after about 15 minutes, the scent is completely gone on me. Because it turns soapy smelling on me and doesn't last, I wouldn't recommend this perfume.

on 12/4/2012 8:20:00 AM

I've loved this scent going back to when i first got into perfumes and wearing fragrances. I loved the smell so much but i couldnt bring myself at the time to wear it since it was a "womens" scnet. Those days are long gone and i now wear the scents i want to wear and I am now wearing Island Kiss like i had always wanted to in the beginning. Island Kiss is such a happy go lucky type of scent with its realistic notes of island fruits like mangos, kiwis and bananas. Island Kiss just feels like frolicking on some carribean beach gathering fruits. The scent also smells wet if you know what i mean. Wet like the shimmering ocean. Towards the end of the scent it smells something woody....maybe driftwood and that note would be the end to a perfect scent story.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift because I have liked other Escada perfumes in the past. It's a really pretty scent, but so overly sweet, I feel sick to my stomach even just smelling the cap. It's strange because I do like it, but I can't wear it, otherwise I feel sick.

on 11/14/2007 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this fragrance one summer, and i get all nostalgic when i smell it again. It is a fresh, sweet and light scent, much like all the other summer fragrances from escada (somehow, i find that they all smell the same). As a weird thing about it, i think it smells like coffee at some point.

The bottle is cute - but too girly for me.

UPDATE 13/5-08
I recently started wearing this again, as some sort of celebration of the nice weather we've had here for some weeks now. I find it very fresh, sweet and spontaneous - perfect for summer (well, it is a summer fragrance too!)

on 6/13/2007 11:31:00 PM

This is a great summer scent. Has great staying power. It's downside-quite pricey. I love to mix this with Bath and Body Works pink grapefruit scent. I love the way they compliment each other.

on 11/17/2005 11:37:00 PM

I bought this fragrance based on some of positive reviews here. Because I tend to like the fruity/sweet/ foody fragrances I thought this one would be a keeper. Well........I did like it. When I first sprayed the mist, I could pick out the peachy, mango vanilla and musky scents....but minutes later...PHEW!! I don't know if its the florals in it that I dislike or what. But to me, it smelled heavy and cheap. I didn't score it lower because as I said I did like it when I first put it on and someone who likes the intense floral scent might like this better than I did :(

on 11/15/2004 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume- I spent a lot of nose-smelly time looking for the right perfume for me...and I am loving this scent! It's fruity..kinda like pineapple or tropical fruit. The bottle is so pretty too...I know the shape is consistent with Escada, but the colors are so nice. I think this is a limited edition, so I'm going to be sad when I run out, but with my track of perfume (I don't think I've ever finished one)you never know!

on 11/2/2004 3:22:00 PM

I didnt like this very much cause it smells very strong couple of hours later after applying.

What I love about this the most is the faint smell of a suntan lotion. It's a great scent and has a wonderful blend of citrus. It could be used at any time during the day, but I'd use it nightly the most during the morning-afternoon. I'm 16 years old, and I think it is a great scent for any age, especially teens. Hope this helped :)

on 8/15/2004 12:34:00 AM

Yet another beauty from escadas yearly limited edition repertoire! I find these last fairly well on me, especially if you spray some into the air and walk through so the stuff gets onto your hair and clothes. This one smells a bit like tropical punch from a couple of years ago which I dearly loved for its peachiness definitely not as berry as last years Ibiza hippy, this also goes down a bomb with the hubby who loves fruity foody scents and has never once disliked an escada! I always get a couple of bottles of these limited editions yearly and will continue to do so as long as Escada issue them.

Popular Fragrances