Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.7

on 6/9/2011 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging doesn't really do it for me but the smell must be my favorite! It's sweet but not the Victoria's Secret kind of sweet. Casual, or night outs.. It's perfect!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very fruity and strong. One spritz is more than enough in my opinion (especially with Escada) since they are fairly strong with the first spritz. I get notes of mango, peach, hibiscus and magnolia. There are also notes of white florals, passion flower, orange, raspberry, musk and sandalwood. To me, alot of the Escada fragrances smell quite similar in my opinion and they are more suited to those who like sugary sweet scents (fruity florals).
A very girly perfume which is what I tend to gravitate towards. I only wish they lasted longer on me. I would buy again, but probably only in a mini sized version since I don't wear it too often. :)

on 2/20/2011 8:43:00 PM

loved this fruity scent, decent staying power.
however its hard to find this perfume in stores nowadays :/

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out I was in love with Escada Fragrances at that time. But I am so over it now. Its very light and fruity. Idk I think I have out grown it. Escada does have one the lily chic that I am still in love with. The packaging on this is very cute and pretty. Will be adding it on to my swap list today.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This fragrance is very fresh, juicy and light. I love the fruity floralcy of it and tend to use it in the summer months, when I'm wearing bright colors. Some people say that the Escada limited edition fragrances are very similar and almost indistinguishable in character, but I think the Island Kiss is the real winner. If you are looking for a fine fragrance that is fun, youthful and playful and smells like juicy red berries, definitely look into this one (although, because it was limited edition, I'm not sure how easy it is to purchase right now.....)

on 10/14/2008 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Island Kiss about 4 years ago at Costco Wholesale.

I normally cannot stand "fruity" floral scents as they are synthetic smelling and give me a headache.

While this is in the sweet category, I have no problem with the mango/pineapple fruity smell. It is fresh and uplifting, and although Escada seasonals are labelled as generic and boring, I think this scent is unique and different. I receive a lot of complements when I wear it.

The bottle is kind of tacky plastic, but I only care about the juice, so..

If you like tropical fruit scents that are light, I recommend you go test it.

on 3/21/2008 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a HUGE fan of all the Escada seasonal scents, but Island Kiss is my least favorite of the bunch. It's not gross, it's just not great. It's like the least desirable of the bunch. The smell is just not fresh enough. It is fruity and flowery, but it's just way too close to rotting fruit and rotting flowers. I love love Sexy Graffiti (x1000), Ibiza Hippie and Rockin Rio. Too bad for Island Kiss.

on 10/7/2007 9:33:00 AM

This is how it smells like with my body chemistry.

Ibiza Hippie: lychee, black currant blends with the florals and cranberry is the heart of IH.
i agree that it sort of smell like strawberry but it isn't added, probably due to the yummy berries.

Island Kiss: mango and pineapple is blended with the heart passion fruit and brightened with orange.
IMO without passion fruit, island kiss wouldn't have it's distinctive scent. the dry down gets
deeper and less sharp (orange) which smells really nice candy(not overpowering to me). This lasts the
longest on me.

Rockin Rio: the top note is refreshing and it is lighter than IK but it has the same mango notes.

Pacific Paradise: i smell mango in this but it can never beat island kiss passion fruit note.

Sunset Heat: smells sort of like mango, orange apricot. I think this has the worst lasting power,
well hey, its FRUITS. Refreshing too..

Overall: IMO, 1. ibiza 2. Island Kiss 3. Sunset heat and Rockin Rio 4. pacific paradise last

I dislike reading complaints of ESCADA's lasting power..
The lasting power really varies in the notes used as all are EDT. (EDP lasts longer than EDT)

Not much to complain about but I'm SICK of smelling MANGO for RR, PP, SH for their
editions! All lasts quite long on me except SH(it has lighter notes).

I'm looking foward for next year's edition and I don't regret purchasing IH and IK especially.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i like the scent. but nobody could really notice if it was on the body. and i wouldn't buy it again becuase the thing lasts forever and i perfer lotion over purfume anyway.

on 7/19/2007 6:00:00 AM

Love it when I smell the paper tester.....But I guess it just doen't work on my skin......The smell turned into something awful.....make me dizzy....so sweet and fruity...yup too summer on my skin.......

Popular Fragrances