Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.0

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Escada fragrances never disappoint me. My favorite is "Sexy Grafitti" and having bought this, I was delighted to find something very close to Escada's frangrance from years back. I always look forward to Escada's new (spring/summer) fragrance release, and as expected, Island Kiss is yet another classy, fruity-floral fragrance that just suits my style.

By the way, I'm on my second bottle already.

on 7/22/2005 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yum! This scent is my first Escada experience. It is on the expensive side. Luckily I have a mom who loves me. It smells very good. I would recomment it for anyone who likes fruit scents.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Fun and young. Very easy to wear. And perfect for casual wear. However the lasting power is not so good since I could barely smell it on myself after an hour, so I'm taking off one lippie coz of that. It has a strange, phony, fruity smell that is a bit harsh. I was expecting more of a sweet, fruity scent but what I got was this pseudo-mango splash thing which bothered me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Too sweet, not enough bite. It smells as if I had applied Kool-Aid to my skin instead of expensive eau de toilette.

Popular Fragrances