Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

4.1

on 4/23/2018 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really not for me! Too sweet and smells like something 12 year olds would wear.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I first bought this years ago when it was out the first time. I will admit, a part of me is attracted to this scent because it reminds me of memories I had when I was younger wearing this. As for scent-wise, I love this as a fruity summer scent. To me, I get peachy notes without being overly peachy. It reminds me of fruit punch but obviously more sophisticated. I took off a lippie for the only complaint I can find, which is it's lasting power. If you're expecting this to last all day it won't. It's probably best to invest in a purse-size atomizer and fill it with this for touch-ups throughout the day.

on 6/9/2011 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging doesn't really do it for me but the smell must be my favorite! It's sweet but not the Victoria's Secret kind of sweet. Casual, or night outs.. It's perfect!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very fruity and strong. One spritz is more than enough in my opinion (especially with Escada) since they are fairly strong with the first spritz. I get notes of mango, peach, hibiscus and magnolia. There are also notes of white florals, passion flower, orange, raspberry, musk and sandalwood. To me, alot of the Escada fragrances smell quite similar in my opinion and they are more suited to those who like sugary sweet scents (fruity florals).
A very girly perfume which is what I tend to gravitate towards. I only wish they lasted longer on me. I would buy again, but probably only in a mini sized version since I don't wear it too often. :)

on 3/21/2008 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a HUGE fan of all the Escada seasonal scents, but Island Kiss is my least favorite of the bunch. It's not gross, it's just not great. It's like the least desirable of the bunch. The smell is just not fresh enough. It is fruity and flowery, but it's just way too close to rotting fruit and rotting flowers. I love love Sexy Graffiti (x1000), Ibiza Hippie and Rockin Rio. Too bad for Island Kiss.

on 11/14/2007 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this fragrance one summer, and i get all nostalgic when i smell it again. It is a fresh, sweet and light scent, much like all the other summer fragrances from escada (somehow, i find that they all smell the same). As a weird thing about it, i think it smells like coffee at some point.

The bottle is cute - but too girly for me.

UPDATE 13/5-08
I recently started wearing this again, as some sort of celebration of the nice weather we've had here for some weeks now. I find it very fresh, sweet and spontaneous - perfect for summer (well, it is a summer fragrance too!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i like the scent. but nobody could really notice if it was on the body. and i wouldn't buy it again becuase the thing lasts forever and i perfer lotion over purfume anyway.

on 11/13/2006 6:53:00 PM

The staying power of Island Kiss is great--it lasts through the whole day with just two spritz. The sweet smell may be way too much to handle for some people--including myself. After using only 1/3 of the bottle, I got sick of sweet, fruity smelling perfumes and upgraded to some more mature smelling florals. Escada makes great quality scents but I personally think Island Kiss smells like 5 of their other scents in their line with similar bottle designs. Makes a nice addition to any girl's perfume collection but I will not be purchasing this one again.

on 8/1/2005 3:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

After buying a new bottle of Rockin Rio at Marshall Fields and then buying a partially used bottle of Island Kiss at a selling forum, I found that the two basically smell the same. And then later I bought a Escada collection set of all their LE scents and they all smelled similar. I don't really wear this much, but the fruity scent is really nice.

First of all, I don't like the bottle.I prefer classic or elegant-looking perfume bottles, sometimes a bit of chic won't hurt. But this doesn't fall into any of the categories...It just won't add that thing to your dressing table.The scent is sweet but not very overpowering. It's fruity. I think it's very girlish so not good for formal occasions. But I figure it should be well enough for that date at the beach!

Popular Fragrances