Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift because I have liked other Escada perfumes in the past. It's a really pretty scent, but so overly sweet, I feel sick to my stomach even just smelling the cap. It's strange because I do like it, but I can't wear it, otherwise I feel sick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i like the scent. but nobody could really notice if it was on the body. and i wouldn't buy it again becuase the thing lasts forever and i perfer lotion over purfume anyway.

on 7/19/2007 6:00:00 AM

Love it when I smell the paper tester.....But I guess it just doen't work on my skin......The smell turned into something awful.....make me dizzy....so sweet and fruity...yup too summer on my skin.......

on 10/31/2005 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

ooooooooooh i like ~ so delicious ~ my boyfriend cant get enough of it lol =) its not what i would call seductive, but it smells very fruity and appetizing.

i am getting bored of the same bottle every year though... diff color but always same bottle...

its been a year later: i think the smell is too sweet for me... think saccharin sweet, and add more sugar to it. smells too fake fruity for me now ><

on 5/22/2005 10:56:00 PM

I thought this stuff smelled great in the store so I proceeded to purchase. The scent lasts about 45 minutes after application (hence eu de toilette). Can pretty much be replicated with any of the body splashes/sprays from Bath&Body Works. I found this toilette to be a BIG disappoitment.

on 12/1/2004 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, this fragrance is sweet and reminds me of candy and sugar all the way. Dries down to almost pure sugar and those hard candies you get at halloween that no one likes. I couldn't keep it because it made me a little sick after a while, it was exceedingly sweet, let me warn you! (I loved it when I tested it in the store).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells soooo good i could have an orgasm. but i wont purchase because its just too expensive :(

on 4/24/2004 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this fragrance from a sample vial. Just smells too sweet on me. As others have noted, after the dry-down, the sweetness is tempered. However, I need to love a perfume from beginning to end, and this just didn't do it for me. Therefore, would not purchase.

Another one that's too sickeningly berry sweet. I am partial to milky, vanilla, marine or citrus. My love affair with Escada ended after Sunny Frutti was discontinued.

on 3/22/2004 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like the packaging of this and the scent, but it just doesn't last!!! My first Escada scent but if all of them are like this, it will be my last!!!