Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.6

on 9/9/2017 7:10:00 PM

Love the tropical fruity scent but it does not last at all! Lasts maybe an hour, and you can get dupes of this scent at Bath and Body Works...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I first bought this years ago when it was out the first time. I will admit, a part of me is attracted to this scent because it reminds me of memories I had when I was younger wearing this. As for scent-wise, I love this as a fruity summer scent. To me, I get peachy notes without being overly peachy. It reminds me of fruit punch but obviously more sophisticated. I took off a lippie for the only complaint I can find, which is it's lasting power. If you're expecting this to last all day it won't. It's probably best to invest in a purse-size atomizer and fill it with this for touch-ups throughout the day.

An extremely sweet scent, so I only dab a few drops on my wrist and neck. The scent lasts all day and the bottle (mini) is very simple. I dont mind using it but will not repurchase as the scent is too girly and "young"

on 4/4/2006 8:00:00 PM

Ok, I know all the Escada "tropical" type scents are pretty much the same. But I really like this. I bought that little set of like 6 of the fragrance minis. I put this on and thought "eh, no big deal". But later, I kept smelling this delicious fragrance and yes, it was me. :-)
So I have to give this 4 lippies for smelling great but not 5 because come on, it's yet another Escada fruit cocktail.

This has more grapefruit than the other limited edition Escadas. Itís similar to the beginning of Rockiní Rio (which eventually morphs into mango). I donít like grapefruit, so considering that this is a pretty good fragrance. Young, fun, very tart. ING: Fruit, flowers, musk

on 11/14/2005 9:10:00 AM

This is too sweet and "teenish" for my taste.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is pricey and really hard to find now, tho, since it's been discontinued, but u can get it off ebay for pretty cheap... this stuff is awesome tho... the first time i smelled it, i fell in love with the fruity, floral, exotic fragrance

I'm always drawn to the Escade line...probably for the gorgeous bottles...this is a pretty, simple, tropical-ly scent that's easy to wear...perfect for spring and summer of course...I will consider my Escada purchases more carefully in the future though. If I'm going to spring for a bottle of perfume I feel like it should be a more full-bodied scent, not a smell you could easily achieve with a regular fruity shampoo/lotion/body spray...next time I want a fragrance like this I may just make a stop at Bath and Body Works...

on 2/13/2005 11:31:00 AM

Great summer happy scent! Can't wait for summer to come around again so I can start wearing this! I can't help but smile everytime I apply it. Very tropical.

Yick. Synthetic fruit on a cheap base. Smells like any fruity body spray you could get at WalMart for about $4. In fact, my local WalMart carries Island Kiss now. I certainly won't be buying it. I smell like a teenybopper.