Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.7

on 4/23/2018 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really not for me! Too sweet and smells like something 12 year olds would wear.

on 3/3/2012 5:48:00 PM

I came across a sample of the fragrance Island Kiss from Escada. I like the sweet fruity scent of Island Kiss. I usually find these kind of scents overpowering but this one is an exception. I think it has a fresh scent and will probably buy it if I find it in stores. continued >>

on 2/20/2011 8:43:00 PM

loved this fruity scent, decent staying power.
however its hard to find this perfume in stores nowadays :/

Girly and flirty but overly sweet and fruity. Loved it at first but got sick of it rather fast the smell is just too overwhelming. There are too many Escada sweet-smelling perfumes to choose from to get hung up on this one. Cute bottle, looks lovely on my dresser.

This is too sweet, sharp, bright, and sour on me so it's something I wouldn't wear everyday. It has good lasting power but i don't like the pineapple smell too much in it. Even though it's similar, I like Pacific Paradise better which isn't as sharp and is more wearable to me.

on 6/13/2007 11:31:00 PM

This is a great summer scent. Has great staying power. It's downside-quite pricey. I love to mix this with Bath and Body Works pink grapefruit scent. I love the way they compliment each other.

on 10/31/2005 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

ooooooooooh i like ~ so delicious ~ my boyfriend cant get enough of it lol =) its not what i would call seductive, but it smells very fruity and appetizing.

i am getting bored of the same bottle every year though... diff color but always same bottle...

its been a year later: i think the smell is too sweet for me... think saccharin sweet, and add more sugar to it. smells too fake fruity for me now ><

on 7/22/2005 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yum! This scent is my first Escada experience. It is on the expensive side. Luckily I have a mom who loves me. It smells very good. I would recomment it for anyone who likes fruit scents.

on 5/26/2005 3:26:00 PM

I'm finding I reach for this more and more now that warm weather is here. I wouldn't say it's "young" but it is fresh, fruity and lively. It starts out very sweet and somewhat strong, but the dry down is soft. If I apply heavy in the morning, it will take me throughout the day, otherwise I would have to touch up mid-day. It doesn't have great lasting power. The bottle design is so/so, kind of cutesy, but then so is the fragrance, so it matches. I am sad this is LE, because right now, I'll say I'd repurchase if I don't tire of it. I probably wouldn't wear this in winter, just reminds me of summer somehow. I can't pick out the notes, but it's sweet and fruity.

on 5/22/2005 10:56:00 PM

I thought this stuff smelled great in the store so I proceeded to purchase. The scent lasts about 45 minutes after application (hence eu de toilette). Can pretty much be replicated with any of the body splashes/sprays from Bath&Body Works. I found this toilette to be a BIG disappoitment.

Popular Fragrances