Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.7

on 12/18/2003 1:41:00 PM

I have owned all the fragrances in this scent family: Tropical Punch, Sexy Graffiti & Ibiza Hippie. This has to be more like Tropical Punch but not as pungently sweet. I think Sexy Graffiti was my favorite but this is nice too. I love the citrus is Sexy Graffiti, this doesn't have that. It's lacking the strawberry smell in Ibiza Hippie and supposedly it has more mango scent. It's very nice if you like the line of these scents, but it's very similar to the others. I don't understand why they can't make one and stick with it (pref. Sexy Graffiti)

Enjoy!

on 12/18/2003 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

If you love Escada's Ibiza Hippie, Sexy Graffiti, or Tropical Punch, then this one is for you! To me, it smells like a cross betwee the Ibiza and Graffiti. I definitely detect the mango in it. I like the blue and pink bottle as well. None of the Escada EDTs last long but I love them anyway.

on 12/19/2003 1:30:00 AM

I have to say I was really impressed. This is a fruity, sweet summery fragrance, but good enough to wear year round. I can't stop smelling myself or the bottle. Its a young scent.

on 12/21/2003 10:16:00 AM

This is awesome!!! I seen the new bottle and I had to go smell it. It is so addictive. I tried some on but said I will wait and get it for christmas but I kept smelling myself so much I had to go back and buy it before I left the store. Very similar to the other scents but I think I like this one the best...........

on 12/26/2003 7:05:00 PM

I really love Escada fragrances. This is just like the others, as written before, but I feel it lasts a little bit longer. 7 hrs later and I STILL smell it! I just miss Sexy Grafitti but this is a good substitute!

I couldn't wait to try this, but when I did I was very disappointed. To my nose, it smells exactly like the syrup in Dole canned tropical fruit salad - heavy on the mango and pineapple, with nothing to balance it out. I didn't catch any of the floral notes at all. The SA at Nordstrom even admitted that she's getting a lot of negative feedback on it.
I guess I better stock up on Ibiza Hippie which I absolutely adore.

on 1/3/2004 7:36:00 PM

This is porbably my favorite fragrance by Escada. It smells similar to their previous scents, but seems to have a more staying power.

on 1/3/2004 11:55:00 PM

I LOVED Ibiza Hippie, so when I saw this product on Sephora, I just had to try it. BIG MISTAKE! If you're looking for a reincarnation of IH, you won't find it here.

This smell reminded me of children's cough syrup. It smelled cheap and harsh. One would have thought it came from K Mart, not a fancy French fashion house.

They missed the boat with this one. continued >>

I absolutely love Escada fragrances, i don't think there is one i dislike. Let me start by telling you this fragrance is luscious and very fruity. I have to say it reminds me alot of "sunni fruity" which dissapeared awhile back and i missed it terribly. Now that "island kiss" is here i find it to be a very close replacement and i'm overjoyed. Another good thing about this fragrance is that i find it lasts longer than "sunni fruity" did, i think because of the musk notes. Nevertheless i love "island kiss" and have recieved many compliments on it.

It's sooo yummy! It smells like pineapple mango juice...very sweet, very fruity, very tropical. It's not really a sophisticated scent but I really dig it:)

Popular Fragrances