Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.6

This is a really pretty scent, very feminine and sweet. I love sweet, fruity light floral scents, however this turns a little soapy smelling on me, and the lasting power is HORRIBLE! Seriously, after about 15 minutes, the scent is completely gone on me. Because it turns soapy smelling on me and doesn't last, I wouldn't recommend this perfume.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I first bought this years ago when it was out the first time. I will admit, a part of me is attracted to this scent because it reminds me of memories I had when I was younger wearing this. As for scent-wise, I love this as a fruity summer scent. To me, I get peachy notes without being overly peachy. It reminds me of fruit punch but obviously more sophisticated. I took off a lippie for the only complaint I can find, which is it's lasting power. If you're expecting this to last all day it won't. It's probably best to invest in a purse-size atomizer and fill it with this for touch-ups throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out I was in love with Escada Fragrances at that time. But I am so over it now. Its very light and fruity. Idk I think I have out grown it. Escada does have one the lily chic that I am still in love with. The packaging on this is very cute and pretty. Will be adding it on to my swap list today.

Girly and flirty but overly sweet and fruity. Loved it at first but got sick of it rather fast the smell is just too overwhelming. There are too many Escada sweet-smelling perfumes to choose from to get hung up on this one. Cute bottle, looks lovely on my dresser.

on 10/14/2008 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Island Kiss about 4 years ago at Costco Wholesale.

I normally cannot stand "fruity" floral scents as they are synthetic smelling and give me a headache.

While this is in the sweet category, I have no problem with the mango/pineapple fruity smell. It is fresh and uplifting, and although Escada seasonals are labelled as generic and boring, I think this scent is unique and different. I receive a lot of complements when I wear it.

The bottle is kind of tacky plastic, but I only care about the juice, so..

If you like tropical fruit scents that are light, I recommend you go test it.

I'm addicted to Island Kiss by Escada.

I first got it as a gift from my boyfriend, he actually was the one that got me hooked on the scent. If you like fruity/candy like scents, or a fun flirty day fragrance this one is REALLY YUMMY.
The packaging is lovely, it sprays nicely, doesn't ATTACK you so you shower in it.

A really great buy! I bought mine at Sephora

on 6/9/2005 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love everything about this... funny thing is I can't tell it apart from Ibiza Hippie. ??? But I don't care!

Positives- the bottle is nice. Everything about it-- the shape, the colors (blue glass fading to pink), the pink metal accent and sprayer, the cool blue grooved cap. The lasting power is pretty good for an edt; can still smell it after several hours. Negatives- the fruit punch/pinapple smell is aggressive, and not very unique. Smells like too many other summer splashes etc. you might find at the drug store. It seems like a good fragrance to wear for fun in the sun, but I don't think it's unique enough to warrant the price.

on 5/23/2005 9:19:00 PM

This is one of my favorites from the Escada collection. A fun, fruity scent always gets the most compliments on it..

on 2/16/2005 6:13:00 PM

I get the Escada summer fragrances every year and love them! They are so light and fruity you don't feel like you are wearing fragrance. They smell natural. They do smell alot alike though. Island kiss smells more peachy to me whereas Ibiza hippie smelled like cranberry to me.

Popular Fragrances