Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

on 4/23/2018 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Really not for me! Too sweet and smells like something 12 year olds would wear.

on 6/9/2011 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging doesn't really do it for me but the smell must be my favorite! It's sweet but not the Victoria's Secret kind of sweet. Casual, or night outs.. It's perfect!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very fruity and strong. One spritz is more than enough in my opinion (especially with Escada) since they are fairly strong with the first spritz. I get notes of mango, peach, hibiscus and magnolia. There are also notes of white florals, passion flower, orange, raspberry, musk and sandalwood. To me, alot of the Escada fragrances smell quite similar in my opinion and they are more suited to those who like sugary sweet scents (fruity florals).
A very girly perfume which is what I tend to gravitate towards. I only wish they lasted longer on me. I would buy again, but probably only in a mini sized version since I don't wear it too often. :)

An extremely sweet scent, so I only dab a few drops on my wrist and neck. The scent lasts all day and the bottle (mini) is very simple. I dont mind using it but will not repurchase as the scent is too girly and "young"

This is a fruity floral fragrance, that is also very very sweet. Another lovely fragrance by Escada, although I personally think there are better Escada limited edition fragrances.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift because I have liked other Escada perfumes in the past. It's a really pretty scent, but so overly sweet, I feel sick to my stomach even just smelling the cap. It's strange because I do like it, but I can't wear it, otherwise I feel sick.

This is too sweet, sharp, bright, and sour on me so it's something I wouldn't wear everyday. It has good lasting power but i don't like the pineapple smell too much in it. Even though it's similar, I like Pacific Paradise better which isn't as sharp and is more wearable to me.

on 7/19/2007 6:00:00 AM

Love it when I smell the paper tester.....But I guess it just doen't work on my skin......The smell turned into something awful.....make me dizzy....so sweet and fruity...yup too summer on my skin.......

on 3/23/2007 5:50:00 PM

I love this scent(along with Rockin Rio). If I had to chose between the 2, I would pick Rockin Rio, however, they are so similar and almost interchangeable. It's a great fruity, fun scent, but I had to deduct a lippie for the staying power (I can't manage to get it to last as long as it should even when layered with the lotion)

on 2/26/2007 8:57:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!! The scent is vey summery, but I wear this all year round! I have people telling me that I smell good enough to eat!! It's my all-time fav!! I recommend everyone who is thinking about getting this to GET IT! :-)