REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 7/5/2013 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorites. My go to gloss. Love how it looks with my complexion. Perfect nude for brown skinned women

on 1/15/2010 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is HG for me. I tried Life's a Peach first and I really loved that but, this one is better. Especially as an everyday gloss. It's a really pretty warm nude color. On my lips it really doesn't show up as pink as in the tube but, is beautiful none the less.I like this for everyday as it doesn't have as much glitter/shimmer as Life's a Peach. It's not sticky, has no funky smell and last a good mount of time for a lipgloss. This is probably just as good as MAC's lipgloss if not better. I always get these BOGO from CVS so the price is extremely reasonable. The packaging is elegant and the applicator is nice.

on 12/19/2008 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is a great nude gloss. It's a kind of creamy peach color with a little bit of sparkle. It looks good for every day use and it looks great with the smoky eye I like to do when I go out. It was kinda sticky but that didn't bother me that much. Also I picked this up for 5.50 at target when I was expecting to pay 8 so thats not that bad!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite drugstore lipgloss! I am a huge fan of ylbb lipcolors, and this is perfect for that. Great consisitency, not too sticky. And it gives a nice shine too, no glitter. It also does add color, so its not that sheer. Also I find that it applies very smoothly, better than a lot of other lipglosses.

Popular Lip Glosses