REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

I'll be honest & admit that Nude Lustre isn't my favorite shade. I was hoping it'd be a darker, more natural cousin of Revlon's SL Peach Petal that I love so much. However on my lips, this stuff really lives up to it's nude name.

The shade is a peachy brown. It doesn't have pink undertones like I thought I saw in the bottle. & it's almost my lip shade...yet so nudey-brown that it clashes. Perhaps if I adjusted the rest of my make up's coloring I could rock this gloss. But until then... I'll say this: Revlon Super Lustrous Glosses are the most moisturizing, pigmented lip glosses I've ever bought. They are favored in my book over higher end brands any day!

I picked this baby up because of the gorgeous color. I am very choosy with my nudes simply because I find them to look very dull and unflattering at times. Revlon Nude Lustre Brown-Muted Pink Nude. Its a very natural color, which I love. The quality of the Super Lustrous is phenomenal, probably one of the best drugstore glosses ever. This is great for any nude lipstick lover of an olive or medium complexion.

on 11/29/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had this lipgloss sitting on my desk a few weeks ago and one of my coworkers walked by and said "Hey! I have that too!". I thought she meant she had the same brand but turns out she had the exact same shade. She isn't into makeup, I am. She's got different coloring than me, her style is is different than mine. My point in all of this is that this shade can work very well for a wide variety of people. This is one of my favorite nude type glosses. The texture is good, it's not too sticky and it's well pigmented. Excellent product.

I am love this gloss! It's very shiny, and has a beatiful rosy tone to it! It's definitely not a true "dead" looking nude, which I like, but it's still wearable with a smokey eye or something dramatic. I think it would flatter so many skin tones. BUY THIS, you won't regret it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great natural peachy color, super moisturizing, and it doesn't settle in fine lines and look gross like a lot of nude glosses can.

I have loved every SL gloss I've tried! I have Pink Pop, Coral Reef, Firecracker, Lilac Pastelle, and this one (Nude Luster). I can actually rock a nude lip with this gloss!!!! It is absolutely perfect to top a nude gloss, looks very creamy and milky with an opacity that is lovely and natural and gorgeous. This probably isn't the most helpful review in terms of color description because I'm awful at that, but I will say I'd recommend this to everyone, every skin tone. It's a lovely gloss, not too sticky and lasting time is average for a Revlon gloss (about 4 hours without eating).

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I normally look horrid in nude colored anything. I've tried a few nude lipsticks in my day and they all looked very bad on me. I have a neutral pale skin tone with red cheeks and very reddish plum lips. While this isn't opaque enough to erase what I have naturally, it does tone it down to a peachy pink darker nude color. I don't look washed out and the color is natural. The wear on this for me is less then my coral reef or cherries in the glow glosses by Revlon and because it is such a light shade paired with a dark lip underneath the wear is more noticeable. To maintain the lip look I have to reapply every 2 hours or so. This doesn't bother me as this will be part of an evening smokey eye look!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this on CVS clearance and it is wonderful. This is a matte, glossy color with a slight peachy/apricot color. It is wonderful for very subtle lips and looks great paired with l/s or by itself. The formula is wonderful as always and has SPF 15, which is a great addition. I love it, like most of the Revlon SL glosses I have, and it has become a staple since I picked it up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Nude Lustre and Pink Afterglow at the CVS clearance sale this past week and I can tell you already: These are my new HG lip glosses!! I am in love. I don't like nude lipcolor, but Nude Lustre is nude-with-something-extra and it is perfect. Pink Afterglow... words can't express. It's beautiful pink with silver shimmer. Love love love. The formula? AMAZING. It is the first lip gloss I can honestly say is not sticky. Not even a little. No noticeable smell or taste, as far as I can recall and for me, that's for the best. The lasting power is good, but I just can't get over the lack of stickiness. I loved the packaging immediately. It is very luxe looking and easily fits in my pocket.

Anyway, I am absolutely loving these and will definitely be grabbing some more in the future. CANNOT RECOMMEND HIGHLY ENOUGH!

HANDS DOWN BEST LIP GLOSS I HAVE EVER OWNED! i thought my nars orgasm lip gloss was it but no way this one is the best ever, the colour is super versatile and can be worn over things but looks incredible buy itself! cheap as anything, i have like 5 different ones scattered through my car and handbags so im never without!! x