REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 2/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It helps deliver the perfect nude lip for me. It stays on well. Makes my lips feel moisturized. It is stunning with a smoky eye. One of the best nude lip glosses out there. Revlon has high quality products, for a semi expensive price.

on 1/16/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually steer away from nude colors because they make me look dead. I'm NW15, probably even a little lighter in the winter. I bought this with a lot of hesitation but it ended up being an awesome surprise. The color is neutral but warm, so it doesn't wash me out and make me look sickly, so if you're pale and tired of pink, this is a great shade. Also, the super lustrous formula is amazing, so even if this isn't your type of shade, you should still check it out because they're great. Lastly, I love the packaging. The black cap is very sleek and makes this look more expensive than the few dollars I spent. Definitely worthy of a re-buy.

on 10/20/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this color. It is perfect for just heading out to the grocery store. But it gives enough color so as to not just be gloss. The texture of the super Lustrous is wonderful. Really good for a drug store brand. I got it for 5.99 at Kroger. I also bought Foiled, Pink Pop and Coral Reef. I prefer gloss to lipstick. Now I have my new favorite.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am NC 35. Love this color. It is a gorgeous nude lipgloss. Would recommend.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It's a smooth application and looks great on my lips. A nice nude sheen!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

decided to try this out because of all the reviews on here. the color doesnt seem to work as well on my lips :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product, even not being a lip gloss girl. To sum it all up, it works with everything. Dramatic, natural, minimalist, etc etc etc. It's inexpensive. The packaging is functional and pretty. It's like that perfect pair of shoes you can wear with anything.

on 12/3/2010 12:47:00 PM

This is a great lip gloss (Nude Lustre). Tired of spending a fortune on glosses (and funding HE adverts as the composition of glosses is basically the same), I was looking for something with a natural colour that does not make me look deal (I am NC15!), at a reasonable price and with NO taste/smell.
I bought a lip gloss from Becca recently at 21.00 and I had to get rid of it due to the awful taste/smell and crappy applicator. The Revlon lip gloss has a great finish (not gloopy), a handy applicator (sponge and not a cheap brush style applicator). The colour is very natural (natural pink and slightly peachy) and an amazing price (6.99!!!!). The packaging is pretty, very similar to Chanel and Laura Mercier - at a fraction of the price. No more HE lip glosses (foundation, concealer and blush are worth the splurge, but not a lip gloss). Highly recommended. It has a slight scent (but I can smell scents in 20 miles) and it is not bothering. Very good product at an amazing price. I will try other colours. The only problem is that it leaves a white mark on my lips when it dries out.

on 8/11/2010 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this lipgloss is a really pretty color. but it does not last long it comes off too quick =[

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this lip gloss. I'm NW20ish (light olive complexion) with dark brown hair, hazel-ish eyes, and pigmented lips. So...it's super hard for me to find lip glosses that actually look nice. I can't do nudes (washes me out), and anything red or purple brings the redness/yellowness out in my skin. "Nude lustre" looks amazing...basically MLBB. I don't think it really has a distinct smell or taste, and the packaging is just fine. This is probably the only lispstick (besides BB rose sugar) that I will actually repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses