REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I cannot believe I have'nt written a review for this amazing lipgloss. Its a nice peachy pinky tan shade on my NC50 pigmented lips. Only lipgloss I can wear without feeling tacky. I do not like drawing attention to my lips when I am at work so this is perfect for that. It is moisturizing and I do not mind the smell.
I bought this one before it was all hypoed over on YT and the blogosphere and still in love with it. One of the items I will repurchase over and over again.

on 12/21/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A nice peachy-pink colour that enhances my original lip colour. Yet, the formula is too glossy and thick for my liking. I felt like I had clownish lips when I wore this. Hence, 2 stars down. One for being thick and a tad sticky, another for making my lips look unnatural.

Lasts 2.5h but for the gritty texture, I will not repurchase! Also, I love to try out other glosses. A good drugstore option though.

EDIT 23rd April 2012:
I tried this on again and realised that maybe I was applyint too much the other time! This time round, I fell deeply in love with Nude Lustre (and Toast To Shine) and loved how it is a MLBB lipgloss that does not look overdone with applied in light layers. Definitely school-appropriate. For its price point, I would choose this over high-end lipglosses (think BeneFit) any day. I can see that with the packaging, it would not leak and it looks so classy and unbelievably chic for a drugstore buy. Definitely going to get these in other shades, can't wait! Upgrading to 4 stars. One star down because it is not very accessible in my country anymore. :(

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Probably favorite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss. Formula is smooth, nice peachy color with great pigmentation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nude lustre is the best color for me!! I can wear it alone without scared of being too pale, gives nude lipstick more color or to tone down the bright lipstick if you put it over them. Very versatile and the formulation is just right, not too sticky nor too liquid-y. I have finished my first tube and will buy for my 2nd.. Love it!! <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Really nice lipglosses
I am not really a lipgloss person because I hate the stickiness and residue it leaves on my lips
There is no problem with this one though
It is nicely pigmented and easy to apply
Comes with a sponge tip applicator and it is a peachy/nude colour with golden shimmer
It is a great everyday gloss that can be worn alone
Typically lasts 3 hours without eating/drinking
Smooth, not sticky, high quality packaging

on 9/24/2010 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This orangey-pinky-nude gloss is PERFECT for people whom have warm toned skin like me. (I would've named it more of a melon color than a nude, but oh well.) It can be worn alone for a natural look OR for layering over a nude lipstick. It goes on like a dream and fills in any creases left by the lipstick or by your normal lips, so it makes your mouth look super smooth. It's also not very thick or sticky so it doesn't look tacky to those of us that are afraid of having super pigmented, cakey lips.

NOTE: There is more shine to this gloss than shimmer or frost, so if you're looking for a gloss that's super glittery, this is NOT it.

on 8/24/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Its as many said a great color for everyday wear. I have used it often & love it. I do agree however that it is a little sticky, does have something of a smell although not too strong & the price could e better along with its staying power which is not super great. Stil looking for that perfect l/g.

on 8/23/2010 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wanting to try these so bad, but they're rather pricey for a drugstore product here ($9.99 not including tax), but I saw them on sale for $3.99 and immediately picked 2 up! I bought them in Nude Lustre and Pink Whisper. Nude Lustre has become my HG lip gloss. Its a gorgeous nude, orangey/pinkish color that compliments my skin really well. It contains fine shimmers and is so pigmented. The gloss itself is non-sticky, but does smell kind of weird. However, you probably won't notice it unless you actually take the lip gloss up to your nose and sniff it. Its definitely my go-to lipgloss despite whatever eye makeup I'm wearing because the shade adds a bit of color to my face without overpowering my eyeshadow colors. Plus, it has SPF 15! Oh yeah, the only reason why I gave it 4 out of 5 lippies is because of the price.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These smell really bad. They're really sticky but that's why they have great staying power.

on 7/22/2010 10:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this lip gloss!! its texture is super creamy yet not sticky at all, the name could be a little deceiving cuz its not your classic nude, its an orange coral nude. i also like that its not one of those glosses that only look pretty in the tube but actually very sheer, this actually has got some colour payoff in there..i like the nice classy packaging, however the spongy applicator doesnt pick up much product so i have to dip it in there multiple times everytime..i wanna get some more of these super lustrous goodness but i can never catch them on sale,damn..