Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 9/4/2012 9:56:00 PM

I have deeply pigmented lips. I put this on very thinly, knowing that it goes goopy on dark lips. I thought it was under control. Imagine to my horror, after helping some customers at work, I look in the mirror and see it all migrated to the inside of my mouth, leaving that nasty white filmy crap on my lips. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Threw this out right after. DO NOT buy if you have naturally dark lips. Price is only good when purchased on sale.

on 8/15/2012 7:18:00 PM

This would work on some people. I am not one of those people.

I am very pale, with very pigmented lips. This was AWFUL. It looked like a sheer, muddy brown on me. If you're my color and want a nude, go for something more on the peachy-pink side with no brown or orange.

on 2/16/2012 4:18:00 PM

Like other very fair ladies stated, this is a fantastic nude that looks absolutely beautiful with my blonde hair & blue eyes. It took me yeeeears to get into anything nude because a lot of nude lippies make me look lifeless. Nude Lustre inspires me to explore nudes even further. I want 10 of these, so that I never run out, and that's big for me to say about a lipstick and/or gloss. Thank you to YT guru emilynoel83 for the suggestion on this and the color Foiled which , btw, looks amazing applied the lower lip (lower edge) over a lipstick to give the illusion of a plumper lip. Yes, it does create the illusion, and does it quite well, I might add!

on 5/19/2011 5:09:00 PM

My favorite lip gloss of all time! It's very smooth and not sticky at all! The best nude lip gloss I've ever had and it looks so pretty on! It's universally flattering! I hope REVLON never gets rid of this product because it's a must have.

A nice peachy gloss that livens up a nude lip :)

on 2/13/2011 2:39:00 PM

Love this product! It`s so nice on my pale skin (yellowy undertones but still pale and cool). I don`t normally look good in nude lip colors but this is perfect. It gives a nice shine without being crazy glittery or loud. It`s also one of very few nude colors that looks nice on me. It looks great on its own or with a pinkey lipstick or liner underneath. I pair it with Loreal`s Blushing bouquet lipstick for a day look or smashbox`s sublime for a more intense look. Very versatile and so inexpensive!

I really like this lipgloss! It is perfect over a nude lipstick for a my lips but better look. I also found this for 75% off making this about 2 bucks. I would definitely repurchase at this price! Only con is that it may be a little sticky for some people's liking but it isn't unbearable. Reference: NC25

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love nude lipglosses--this is the gloss for you. Unlike the popular MAC lipglasses, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses are not sticky, super smooth, and provide medium-buildable coverage in terms of color. The variety of colors are very pleasing--nothing too extreme nor "under" pigmented. Of all the shades I came across-especially this shade--the application of the gloss was beautiful. Situated in a glossy, chanel-like package, Revelon SL Lipglosses are very elegant at a low cost. No high intense shimmer or glitter--just a gorgeous sheen with a noticeable tint of color you can add on. I absolutely love these lipglosses because I believe I receive more in quality than what I pay for. Bravo, Revlon.

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. Lasts pretty well. High shine. Feels great on. Love this for a nude look with just slightly more light tan/barely peach pigmentation than typical nude (I'm N15, leaning to NC.) Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF??

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

ALTERNATES: This is similar to "Foiled" (140) but has more a lot less shimmer and a tiny bit more peach/pigment.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just purchased this and I really do love it. Its a gorgeous color, definitely more pink than nude I'd say. It has just enough pigmentation so its not overwhelming. It basically adds just enough color but still looks natural. I really like consistency and it seems to last a long time. Definitely will repurchase.