Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

These are the perfect lipglosses: long wearing, not tacky, smell slightly of vanilla, and beautiful packaging. This is a perfect more autumn/ winter nude. It has more of a warmth to it that I associate with the cooler months. This is a great, slightly deeper nude on me (N20) and is overall a staple.

on 5/23/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am glad I purchased this after all the great reviews. I've been searching for an everyday, nude colour that works well with my medium, tanned skin. This really makes my lip colour more uniform. It is pretty sheer, so don't expect a ton of colour, but it does last pretty long for a gloss. The only thing I don't like so much is the scent. It smells quite plasticky but luckily it doesnt last long. I also recommend making sure your lips are adequately exfoliated as this may accentuate any flakes. Otherwise its a great product for the price!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is a very nice gloss. I'm impressed with the fact that its a nice nude that doesn't look ashy on my skin. Although it seems sticky, it's not that bad.

on 12/21/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A nice peachy-pink colour that enhances my original lip colour. Yet, the formula is too glossy and thick for my liking. I felt like I had clownish lips when I wore this. Hence, 2 stars down. One for being thick and a tad sticky, another for making my lips look unnatural.

Lasts 2.5h but for the gritty texture, I will not repurchase! Also, I love to try out other glosses. A good drugstore option though.

EDIT 23rd April 2012:
I tried this on again and realised that maybe I was applyint too much the other time! This time round, I fell deeply in love with Nude Lustre (and Toast To Shine) and loved how it is a MLBB lipgloss that does not look overdone with applied in light layers. Definitely school-appropriate. For its price point, I would choose this over high-end lipglosses (think BeneFit) any day. I can see that with the packaging, it would not leak and it looks so classy and unbelievably chic for a drugstore buy. Definitely going to get these in other shades, can't wait! Upgrading to 4 stars. One star down because it is not very accessible in my country anymore. :(

on 8/12/2010 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I picked this up at a Shopper's Drug Mart near my house. On my NC45 skin, this color is amazing, it brightens up my face and adds the perfect amount of shine. A little too shiny almost, it looks lovely with my Mary Kay matte lipstick! The color lasts as any other gloss would but for $12.00CAD it looses a rating. Good job, great product, great color, lower the price in Canada!

on 3/17/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipgloss and I love it! WARNING it is a NUDE color ( as the name suggests). I would like a tad more pigment, but overall I am happy.

on 12/19/2008 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is a great nude gloss. It's a kind of creamy peach color with a little bit of sparkle. It looks good for every day use and it looks great with the smoky eye I like to do when I go out. It was kinda sticky but that didn't bother me that much. Also I picked this up for 5.50 at target when I was expecting to pay 8 so thats not that bad!

on 9/29/2004 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just purchased this today (along w/ Glossy Rose and Raisen Glaze) and I really, really like this stuff. I was doing my homework (on MUA of course) before purchasing it, and was glad to read all the positive feedback on it, so of course I had to go out and check it out myself. I like the Nude Lustre alot, very subtle pinkish-tan with shimmer--but no so much that everyone knows you have lipgloss on. I paired it with MAC Whirl lip liner because I can't wear any lipstick or gloss without it. Looks very pretty and has great staying power. I had no idea Revlon can make such a product that can actually *almost* compare to dept store products. I am very glad I got this and will rate the other two once I try them on. So far, I likey!lol