REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 8/5/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

The Super Lustrous line by Revlon hasn't failed me yet, I love how moisturizing they are & pigmented. For lip gloss & lipsticks they are very good quality for a drugstore brand IMO, I love pairing this lip gloss with a nude lipstick like MAC Viva Glam 2, Revlon's Mink or Revlon Soft Nude lipsticks. The lip gloss has the perfect amount of pink in it instead of brown, just enough to warm any nude lip look. The only con is that it doesn't last long, most without disturbing would be 2 hours on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I purchased this on clearance at a CVS like a year ago and I just started wearing it now. I don't know what the heck I was waiting on. This is a nice shade that I can pull off since it is somewhat sheer and not opaque. I usually pair this up with matte lipsticks or wear it with a lipliner. The staying power is lacking but for a cheap price I can live with it. I am a NW45/NW50 for reference.

on 3/23/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This color is just so lovely. It's a nude pink color with a small amount of shimmer. Goes on somewhat sheer. This can look good on almost anyone. It's my 2nd favorite super lustrous color next to Life's A Peach!

on 11/13/2009 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

An all around great lip gloss.
Sanitary doe-foot applicator
Non sticky, long lasting consistency
Beautiful neutral color, probably great on nearly all skintones.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

It is a great, peachy-pinkish nude on me. I am a GGG-DDD; so, the color comes on great. It's worth a try, though, as I've wanted to take a part in the "nude" phase of makeup. It doesn't feel heavy at all and offers a great shine. I might look even better with it after applying bronzer to my skin. I originally gave it 3 out of 5 lippies; however, I'll give it 4 lippies as I'm rethinking my use of this color (summer beach/sun-kissed babe).

EDIT: Okay, I'm giving it 5 lippies! I've worn this color all day and I love it!

on 10/14/2004 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A gorgeous warm pink nude that would look great on a variety of skin colors. I'm a DDD and this looked great, a MLBB shade without look obvious. Sheer enough to let your natural lip color to shine through for a natural look. I'm glad I decided to give this a try.