REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 7/5/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorites. My go to gloss. Love how it looks with my complexion. Perfect nude for brown skinned women

on 11/29/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had this lipgloss sitting on my desk a few weeks ago and one of my coworkers walked by and said "Hey! I have that too!". I thought she meant she had the same brand but turns out she had the exact same shade. She isn't into makeup, I am. She's got different coloring than me, her style is is different than mine. My point in all of this is that this shade can work very well for a wide variety of people. This is one of my favorite nude type glosses. The texture is good, it's not too sticky and it's well pigmented. Excellent product.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It's a smooth application and looks great on my lips. A nice nude sheen!

on 4/12/2011 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I only got this because it was 75% off at CVS and I’d remembered it got great reviews here. ‘Nude Lustre’ does not really fit my idea of a ‘nude’ lip color, but I actually like it even more than a typical beige-nude color. ‘Nude Lustre’ is a fleshy peachy-pink color. There is very fine shimmer in the tube but its not visible on my lips. I’d say this has medium pigmentation, just enough for the color to show up on my pale lips, but still light/sheer enough I can apply without a mirror. It has a very, very faint vanilla ice-cream scent and taste. It feels very smooth on my lips and only the tiniest bit sticky. Not particularly moisturizing, but not drying, either. The lasting power is pretty good, about 2 hours, as long as I don’t eat or drink. For someone who gravitates to sheer berry and plum shades, this is a nice, fresh alternative that goes with any makeup look and will look pretty for spring and summer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this lipgloss a couple of weeks ago when CVS had these 75% off. I heard beauty gurus on Youtube rave about these lipglosses so I snatched it. I absoutly love it paired with Wet n Wild's 902C Bare It All.
It isn't sticky, the packaging is nice, it's affordable, dosen't have a funny smell, isn't too sheer or frosty, and can be found in most drugstores. Over all an awesome lipgloss that I totally recommend. (:

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These smell really bad. They're really sticky but that's why they have great staying power.

on 1/15/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is HG for me. I tried Life's a Peach first and I really loved that but, this one is better. Especially as an everyday gloss. It's a really pretty warm nude color. On my lips it really doesn't show up as pink as in the tube but, is beautiful none the less.I like this for everyday as it doesn't have as much glitter/shimmer as Life's a Peach. It's not sticky, has no funky smell and last a good mount of time for a lipgloss. This is probably just as good as MAC's lipgloss if not better. I always get these BOGO from CVS so the price is extremely reasonable. The packaging is elegant and the applicator is nice.

on 1/8/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lipgloss. Looks so pretty when paired with a nude lipstick underneath. I usually pair it with REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coffee Break. Wear it almost everyday to work.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

When i bought this product i had high hopes for it, but when i tried it on, i hated it, it's WAY to sticky, and the gloss doesn't even stay on, don't buy it

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very pretty lip gloss. I pair it with the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Almost Nude and it looks great! Nice shimmer too. These lip glosses are just as good as department store glosses. I've tried a few different colors and they're all great.