Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 11/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Um, can you say love?! This is the perfect nude for my chocolate complexion! I'm so glad I've changed my makeup snobby ways and embraced the gorgeousness and high quality that is Revlon! Seriously, there is no need to drop big bucks when there is a drugstore product such as this. So I am NW45 in MAC and Capuccino/Caramel in Revlon and this is a BEAUTIFUL nude color on me. Very pigmented, love the packaging and I am going to stock up! This doesn't leave the white line around your lips, it is breathtaking for work or a smokey eye and I will never be without this gloss in my life! I'd say this is a color many could wear so don't hesitate! Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are the BOMB.com!

on 3/6/2012 9:17:00 PM

Very nice natural everyday colour. It is more of a natural lip colour than a nude colour. The formula is creamy but it tends to cling to dry flakes on lips. Nude lustre looks great on warm and olive skin tones.

on 12/8/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous nude gloss, not sticky but super glossy and fairly pigmented for a nude. It looks good alone but looks better over the top of a nude lippie or any shade, really. Even looks good over my tinted lip balm. LOVE. Will repurchase, and will venture out to other colours!

on 11/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

got this bc it was on sale at Walgreens. Thought this shade (Nude Lustre) might be too light for me since i'm darker skinned, but it was GREAT!!! love the quality of the gloss. its sticky but not TOO sticky and nicely pigmented. it's perfect to pair with a dark smokey eye, or just for daytime wear with minimal makeup. the tube is nice and so far hasn't leaked out like a lot of glosses do. sponge tipped applicator, which i like a lot more than brush applicators.

go get this!

on 11/1/2011 5:09:00 AM

I have always like Revlosn super lustrous glosses. My frist one was a clear shimmery one i got with a magazine. From then i have tried out heaps of other lipglosses from different low and high end brands and these ones are up there with my high end ones. Revlons formula is so much better than Laura merciers.
Nude Lustre came in a 4 pack (the duty free packs you get on the plane). Only lately have I noticed what a fab lipgloss this is. The colour is the perfect rosy nude. I wear this over Revlons Super Lustrous lipstick in Rose and Shine and they complement each other perfectly. This also looks great on its own too.
The formula isnt too sticky, its moisturising, shiny , lasts a decent amount of time and its well priced.
I highly recommend, go buy it!

Bought this because of these lovely reviews here. Really love this lipgloss, I wear it over my nude lipstick and it gives the necessary twist to the classic look the nude lipstick creates. I dont like it as a stand-alone though, the color washes away quickly with my natural lip color. Love it so much however, i have a MUFE lipgloss that has the same staying power with this. However this gloss is a lot cheaper!! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Probably favorite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss. Formula is smooth, nice peachy color with great pigmentation.

Pros:
Very opaque
True to colour
Nice packaging
Cheap

Cons:
sooooo sticky. If i have my hair down, this always gets in my mouth.
funny plasticky taste, yuck

I probably wouldn't purchase again, there are better ones out there.

I really like this lipgloss! It is perfect over a nude lipstick for a my lips but better look. I also found this for 75% off making this about 2 bucks. I would definitely repurchase at this price! Only con is that it may be a little sticky for some people's liking but it isn't unbearable. Reference: NC25

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love nude lipglosses--this is the gloss for you. Unlike the popular MAC lipglasses, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses are not sticky, super smooth, and provide medium-buildable coverage in terms of color. The variety of colors are very pleasing--nothing too extreme nor "under" pigmented. Of all the shades I came across-especially this shade--the application of the gloss was beautiful. Situated in a glossy, chanel-like package, Revelon SL Lipglosses are very elegant at a low cost. No high intense shimmer or glitter--just a gorgeous sheen with a noticeable tint of color you can add on. I absolutely love these lipglosses because I believe I receive more in quality than what I pay for. Bravo, Revlon.