REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 10/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love Revlon Nude Lustre Lipgloss and I am really sad is was discontinued recently. The color shade is perfect peachy pink nude that looks great on my NC30 complexion. The formula is not sticky and it stays put for several hours. I'm now scouting amazon and ebay for backups of this HG product.

on 8/15/2013 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It doesn't look too impressive in the tube, but the color on my lips with my NC 20 complexion is gorgeous. The texture is quite nice, not overly sticky or oily, and lasts quite long for a gloss that feels actually nice. I'd say about 3-4 hours on me. The scent is pleasant, a lightly vanilla smell, and it's tasteless so far as I can tell. This gloss doesn't give you that string lip gloss look even if you put on a lot (which isn't needed anyways because it had pretty good pigmentation) and the packaging is pretty expensive and sophisticated looking. I got this online for about $3 and it spilled a little during shipping, but that's the only time i haven't noticed any further spilling even tho I basically throw it everywhere. This gloss can without a doubt achieve and keep that wet look for ur lips and it's such a versatile shade, my friend who's like NC 35 tried this on and it looked great on her too. It's just an all around great gloss and this shade especially is just amazing. Its appropriate to wear everyday to school or work or it could look great with a smokey eye over a nude lipstick. This goes well over almost all my lipsticks too. I'd recommend this to anyone and have repurchased. I'm on my second one of these.

on 2/17/2013 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not a fan. This was a bit too peachy/bronzey, skewing orange toned on my NW20 almost black hair, brown eyes, rosey lipped complexion. Yes, this would look better in the summer, with full tan, and my summer makeup. But it is that "Bronze Goddess" look that I will never really achieve with my natural coloring. For a summer gloss, I much prefer MAC Richer Lusher (way less bronze, more peachy pink). This just looked very wrong on me. That said, though, if you are an NC or darker complected....this would really give you that Bronze Goddess look.

I gave it a 3 still because it has SPF, is cheap and would probably work on many other people. But for me the color is a 2.

on 9/4/2012 9:56:00 PM

I have deeply pigmented lips. I put this on very thinly, knowing that it goes goopy on dark lips. I thought it was under control. Imagine to my horror, after helping some customers at work, I look in the mirror and see it all migrated to the inside of my mouth, leaving that nasty white filmy crap on my lips. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Threw this out right after. DO NOT buy if you have naturally dark lips. Price is only good when purchased on sale.

on 7/16/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this lipgloss to be long lasting and moisturizing. I top this over my Max Factor lipstick after about 6 hours the lipstick and the gloss is still there. It also makes my lipstick adhere more on my lips and holds it well that I don't need a liner to prevent smudges.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to put on my lipstick, I just swabbed it over my lips and it gives a natural color to it. I highly recommend this to on-the-go girls and those who prefer natural makeup.

on 5/20/2012 11:28:00 AM

Really love this! Have to agree with other reviews that it is
1. Good for medium/olive skin
2. Clings to dry flakes on lips
3. Mosturising
I love this! My first nude lip product as well, since I usually go for darker lip colours. Accentuates natural colour of the lips as it isn't opaque, but sheer. xx

I picked this baby up because of the gorgeous color. I am very choosy with my nudes simply because I find them to look very dull and unflattering at times. Revlon Nude Lustre Brown-Muted Pink Nude. Its a very natural color, which I love. The quality of the Super Lustrous is phenomenal, probably one of the best drugstore glosses ever. This is great for any nude lipstick lover of an olive or medium complexion.

on 12/21/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A nice peachy-pink colour that enhances my original lip colour. Yet, the formula is too glossy and thick for my liking. I felt like I had clownish lips when I wore this. Hence, 2 stars down. One for being thick and a tad sticky, another for making my lips look unnatural.

Lasts 2.5h but for the gritty texture, I will not repurchase! Also, I love to try out other glosses. A good drugstore option though.

EDIT 23rd April 2012:
I tried this on again and realised that maybe I was applyint too much the other time! This time round, I fell deeply in love with Nude Lustre (and Toast To Shine) and loved how it is a MLBB lipgloss that does not look overdone with applied in light layers. Definitely school-appropriate. For its price point, I would choose this over high-end lipglosses (think BeneFit) any day. I can see that with the packaging, it would not leak and it looks so classy and unbelievably chic for a drugstore buy. Definitely going to get these in other shades, can't wait! Upgrading to 4 stars. One star down because it is not very accessible in my country anymore. :(

on 11/14/2011 12:51:00 PM

good gloss to use daily. I am not a gloss person so I would not repurchase. buh I do like revlon gloss over nyx mega shine, i think revlon is better quality.

Bought this because of these lovely reviews here. Really love this lipgloss, I wear it over my nude lipstick and it gives the necessary twist to the classic look the nude lipstick creates. I dont like it as a stand-alone though, the color washes away quickly with my natural lip color. Love it so much however, i have a MUFE lipgloss that has the same staying power with this. However this gloss is a lot cheaper!! :)