REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 11/18/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Um, can you say love?! This is the perfect nude for my chocolate complexion! I'm so glad I've changed my makeup snobby ways and embraced the gorgeousness and high quality that is Revlon! Seriously, there is no need to drop big bucks when there is a drugstore product such as this. So I am NW45 in MAC and Capuccino/Caramel in Revlon and this is a BEAUTIFUL nude color on me. Very pigmented, love the packaging and I am going to stock up! This doesn't leave the white line around your lips, it is breathtaking for work or a smokey eye and I will never be without this gloss in my life! I'd say this is a color many could wear so don't hesitate! Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are the BOMB.com!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Probably favorite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss. Formula is smooth, nice peachy color with great pigmentation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

These glosses are better than Chanel Glossimers because they last longer and are less expensive! Nude Lustre is very close to Chanel Glossimer in Glow, except that Revlon's has less shimmer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome lipgloss! Im not a huge lipgloss fan but this one is amazing. The color is so wearable! i didnt get the chance to try it out at he drugstore, but the colour was so nice so i just gave it a try. Tried it at home and i fell in love!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I always (now) apply lip butter before any lip gloss I buy. The application is much smoother and you can really see how the color spreads. That said, I wasn't too thrilled about this one @ first because I tried on dry lips. On top of my butter, it is a fab pinkish hue. This is definitely a staple for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS lipgloss! It glides on very smoothly, and the color stays on for so long that I do not need to re-apply every few hours! I like applying Neutrogena lip moisturizer SPF15 as a lip base first, and then the Revlon lipgloss. It leaves my lips full and supple for the whole day, no more cracked & flaky lips! I love the Nude Lustre color too...I believe it's one of those lipcolors that look great on most skintones. I am going back to the drugstore to buy a couple more in other colors as well. Love this stuff...it's a staple in my makeup bag from here on out :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This wasn't what I really expected to be. The name is misleading; it's not the prototypical pale-nude. It's more of a natural color. With that said, it's too pigmented to be considered a nude. The color isn't really all that bad. I just have to dot my lips with foundation and apply very lightly. I'm not sure if I'll buy again since I don't wear lipgloss that much.

on 10/14/2004 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A gorgeous warm pink nude that would look great on a variety of skin colors. I'm a DDD and this looked great, a MLBB shade without look obvious. Sheer enough to let your natural lip color to shine through for a natural look. I'm glad I decided to give this a try.

on 10/2/2004 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Nude Lustre is a perfect light caramel nude with a tiny amount of shimmer and a slightly peachy tone, but not so much of one that is clashes with my cool PPP skin. I can easily see myself wearing this a lot as it is such a natural versatile colour. And of course, the packaging is fantastic and the gloss is smooth and pleasantly thick without terrible stickiness. Revlon Super Lustrous is my absolute favorite lip gloss of all time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love my six SL glosses so much, I picked up two more shades. Initially I wasn't too sure about this shade because I never cared for the nude look, but I was pleasantly surprised by this colour; it's just a shade darker than my own lips and with liner, gives them a polished finish. I still prefer the plum/pink shades but can see myself using this from time to time.

Popular Lip Glosses