REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 7/16/2012 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this lipgloss to be long lasting and moisturizing. I top this over my Max Factor lipstick after about 6 hours the lipstick and the gloss is still there. It also makes my lipstick adhere more on my lips and holds it well that I don't need a liner to prevent smudges.

Sometimes when I'm lazy to put on my lipstick, I just swabbed it over my lips and it gives a natural color to it. I highly recommend this to on-the-go girls and those who prefer natural makeup.

on 4/18/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's a nice pinkish nude gloss. It Doesn't mute out my lips but adds just a touch of color. The problem is the gloss doesn't last very long. It seems to dry after a few hours leaving my lips worst than before I applied it. (I use lipbalm before gloss too!). I like the color but wouldn't purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is a very nice gloss. I'm impressed with the fact that its a nice nude that doesn't look ashy on my skin. Although it seems sticky, it's not that bad.

on 11/29/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had this lipgloss sitting on my desk a few weeks ago and one of my coworkers walked by and said "Hey! I have that too!". I thought she meant she had the same brand but turns out she had the exact same shade. She isn't into makeup, I am. She's got different coloring than me, her style is is different than mine. My point in all of this is that this shade can work very well for a wide variety of people. This is one of my favorite nude type glosses. The texture is good, it's not too sticky and it's well pigmented. Excellent product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go-to lip gloss for everyday! This looks awesome alone or atop nude lippies. The quality of this lip glosses never dissapoint - this is probably the most practical one for me.

on 6/23/2011 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This has been with me for almost a year and I still have so much left! This is my 3rd tube from Revlon Super lustrous line. I had another two in Pearl Plum and another in Glossy Rose.This is quite expensive in my country, for a d/s l/g. Here, where I live this is equivalent to a MAC lipstick price in the U.S., (expensive!) and yes I have to pay triple the amount the Americans pay for any MAC product. But I still love this! This Gloss is not super sticky, it has just the right amount of stickiness that its still very comfortable to wear. It's supremely moisturizing and it has a decent color payoff (not higly pigmented but not sheer, somewhere in the middle). Its a nice nude-pinkish color with a bit of shimmer. This is great for everyday wear. As i'm not so much of a lipstick person. I wear this over my lipbalm! The color payoff is really beautiful. It gives you luscious lips! I get many compliments when I wear this! My male friends even commented that it made my lips look oh-so-kissable! I love this! A definite repurchase, this one!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am not a big fan of lipglosses whatsoever. If I wanted color on my lips, I would probably reach for a creamy lipstick. Longs was having a Revlon sale so I figured I would pick this up out of the other colors. The other pinks seemed too pink or too boring. This gloss is amazing!!! On Bare lips, it comes out to a warm pinky nude color. Super moisturizing. I love that the formula isn't too wet nor too thick. It's not sticky either. Gives lips a really pretty shine without looking like you just drooled all over your lips hahaha. I love wearing this on top of my nude lipsticks that I think are too pale for my complexion. Def will repurchase!!!

on 4/4/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference, I wear foundation shade NC35-40 in MAC with pigmented lips.

Color - It's a sheer peach-pink nude with barely noticeable shimmer. It evens out my natural lip color and makes it look more alive and healthy. It's pigmented enough to alter other colors underneath it but not so much that you end up with something totally different. I think of it as a translucent tint. If you are familiar with MAC's Cremesheenglass, this is the older and more

Texture and wear - This is very smooth and non-sticky but lasts longer than other glosses with similar texture. However, since it's a little more runny than other glosses, it transfers quickly when I drink and eat.

Smell and taste - No noticeable scent unless you hold the wand really near your nose. Even then it's a very very faint (but synthetic) flowery-vanilla scent. Like you'll smell it only if you look for a smell. :P

Price and value - A whole lot cheaper than MAC (about half the price where I live) but I find that I like it better due to it's texture.

Overall - For a cream/matte lip lover, this one bowled me over and I'm now considering looking into the other shades available. :) Wish they'd expand the selection and I'd forget all about MAC's extreme LE hyping for these cheaper but better alternatives!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love nude lipglosses--this is the gloss for you. Unlike the popular MAC lipglasses, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses are not sticky, super smooth, and provide medium-buildable coverage in terms of color. The variety of colors are very pleasing--nothing too extreme nor "under" pigmented. Of all the shades I came across-especially this shade--the application of the gloss was beautiful. Situated in a glossy, chanel-like package, Revelon SL Lipglosses are very elegant at a low cost. No high intense shimmer or glitter--just a gorgeous sheen with a noticeable tint of color you can add on. I absolutely love these lipglosses because I believe I receive more in quality than what I pay for. Bravo, Revlon.

on 12/3/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color and pigmentation, and I can live with the cheap scent/fragrance that is typical with Revlon lip products, however I cannot live with the tiny bumps this caused on my lips, on my actual lips, not even on the skin around my lips. I never have allergic reactions to makeup but for some reason, I have a sensitivity with these.