REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 10/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love Revlon Nude Lustre Lipgloss and I am really sad is was discontinued recently. The color shade is perfect peachy pink nude that looks great on my NC30 complexion. The formula is not sticky and it stays put for several hours. I'm now scouting amazon and ebay for backups of this HG product.

Love the color. With lipstick or worn alone it's a beautiful color. It has an ok smell. The price wasn't't the greatest but hey, the color is a nice shade. I can not complain. It goes on smooth & the color does last a long while before needing to reapply.

on 7/5/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorites. My go to gloss. Love how it looks with my complexion. Perfect nude for brown skinned women

on 2/12/2013 7:03:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. It helps deliver the perfect nude lip for me. It stays on well. Makes my lips feel moisturized. It is stunning with a smoky eye. One of the best nude lip glosses out there. Revlon has high quality products, for a semi expensive price.

on 12/16/2012 1:06:00 PM

I love this gloss!!!! It is beautiful & stays on for hours! It isn't tacky or too sticky, which I like. You still get a lot of coverage!

on 9/4/2012 9:56:00 PM

I have deeply pigmented lips. I put this on very thinly, knowing that it goes goopy on dark lips. I thought it was under control. Imagine to my horror, after helping some customers at work, I look in the mirror and see it all migrated to the inside of my mouth, leaving that nasty white filmy crap on my lips. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Threw this out right after. DO NOT buy if you have naturally dark lips. Price is only good when purchased on sale.

on 8/15/2012 7:18:00 PM

This would work on some people. I am not one of those people.

I am very pale, with very pigmented lips. This was AWFUL. It looked like a sheer, muddy brown on me. If you're my color and want a nude, go for something more on the peachy-pink side with no brown or orange.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

These are the perfect lipglosses: long wearing, not tacky, smell slightly of vanilla, and beautiful packaging. This is a perfect more autumn/ winter nude. It has more of a warmth to it that I associate with the cooler months. This is a great, slightly deeper nude on me (N20) and is overall a staple.

on 5/23/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am glad I purchased this after all the great reviews. I've been searching for an everyday, nude colour that works well with my medium, tanned skin. This really makes my lip colour more uniform. It is pretty sheer, so don't expect a ton of colour, but it does last pretty long for a gloss. The only thing I don't like so much is the scent. It smells quite plasticky but luckily it doesnt last long. I also recommend making sure your lips are adequately exfoliated as this may accentuate any flakes. Otherwise its a great product for the price!

I picked this baby up because of the gorgeous color. I am very choosy with my nudes simply because I find them to look very dull and unflattering at times. Revlon Nude Lustre Brown-Muted Pink Nude. Its a very natural color, which I love. The quality of the Super Lustrous is phenomenal, probably one of the best drugstore glosses ever. This is great for any nude lipstick lover of an olive or medium complexion.